1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A possible Breakthrough!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Aug 13, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so for the past 2 months, My dad has been behind on his mortgage payments for our house and Recently had been told he was in fault so then he had send them a bunch of documents basically showing that he's not getting paid enough and that he has a lot of bills to take care of. He said that if push came to shove, He would have to sell my car which was what i was hoping he was going to do because it's a piece of shit and too risky for me to drive.

anyways, Just yesterday My sister called my dad saying that an international ball player needed someone to watch his dog for him right? and so he asked her if she knew anybody and she said she would look into it. The guy said he would pay $1,000 a month to watch his dog. He wants someone to watch to watch till MAY which is nuts ....so my sister called this morning, gave him some more info about the owner and the dog. its a pitbull.

and so my sister said she would tell the man that my dad was interested but He needs to know how the dog gets along with other dogs which is understandable. I'm just really really hoping, we get to watch the dog because he need the money or me and dad are going to be foreclosed on. I also barely have any clothes for the school year because we can't afford anything anymore.

anyways, I'm hoping we get to do this. we need it.

#1 MerBear, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. Wells

Wells Guest

Well I will hope for you too :grin:. I believe there's always a way

3. MerBear

Thank You. I just wanted to post this because, im hoping...we get to do this.
    we have to pay $950 a month for our mortgage and its hard to keep up.

so this will really help out.

4. Gibson85

I hope your situation gets better. That is a very good opportunity if you get to watch the dog. I used to walk dogs for a bit of extra money during the month. During school i had to work to get a bit of clothes for me and sister or loaf of bread. So I hope all goes better for you both.

5. MerBear

Thank you :slight_smile:

6. Data

Data Guest

Wow! The universe works in strange ways. This may be the break your father needs to get his head back above water. Once he gets caught up, it'll be easier to pay the bills. Always tricky, being debt, because you almost NEED to be in some form of debt just to live a normal life. The hard part is keeping it managed so you don't trip and become overtaken by it. EVERYONE has debt issues at some point or another. I'm 19 and already have had a 1.5 million dollar hospital bill to take care of. Thankfully insurance brought it all down to about $4K total, and I have since paid it off. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll cross my fingers, toes, and eyes and hope that you guys get the job!

7. MerBear

thank you :slight_smile: