1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a distant crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoshuaLovely, Aug 13, 2013.

1. JoshuaLovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't full on crush on strangers very often. But I stumbled across Troye Sivan on you tube and he simply got my heart to skip a beat. I mean it's only a crush and it will fade soon, but he is so dreamy. Does anyone else develope distant crushes like that?

2. kresukun

Hey again :lol:

Yes I have, it is kind of funny that I too had a crush on Troye, but then I discovered more and more people such as Tyler Oakley, Miles Jai, Eli Lieb plus there's many more, I won't list all of them for your sake and mine. :lol:

3. JoshuaLovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've seen a lot of them, but Troye is by far the prettiest ; ) I hope I can get a crush much closer to home soon!

4. kresukun

I wish the same, but there is always someone out there, finding them is the hard part.

5. George

Oh yes I have one such distant crush right now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

His name is Miles Hoard and he's a professional League of Legends player. (He's on Team Coast, one of the teams currently in the North America League Championship Series).

I have an obsession with twinks, and the fact he's a professional gamer gives him enough of that geekiness to totally win my heart, even though I'll never meet him (and chances are he's straight anyway).

6. JoshuaLovely

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh man, straight crushes are so disappointing : / Then again so are the rest of mine lol

7. Wells

Wells Guest

Niall Horan me, and Troye is quite cute. Like really cute and that, but I don't crush on hom