1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Problems on Friday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by secretguyX, Aug 14, 2013.

1. secretguyX

So I'm in the process of transitioning. I'm dressing like a guy for the most part. I still have long hair, but when I go out I put it in a ponytail and put it in a hat and no one could tell the difference. Unless I take the hat off of course. I'm hoping to get it cut before school starts.

I'm supposed to go to the beach friday with a bunch of my friends. And i was planning on just wearing my binder with maybe a t-shirt, maybe not, and swim trunks. But then I remembered I have long hair.... and water makes hats fall off. What should I do cause I really really don't wanna wear a bikini I wanna look like a guy I just don't wanna have long hair that'll bother me really badly.

2. Hexagon

Well, you can always cut your hair. If you don't want to, wear a binder, a t-shirt and swimming trunks. Just because you have long hair doesn't mean you should have to wear a bikini.

3. Wells

Wells Guest

Would it be possible to cut it a bit earlier? Other than that you can wear like a... The stretchy things that go over your head to keep your hair dry in water... I think they're called a swim cap or something like that. Boys do wear them btw too :grin: