1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trumpetplyer23, May 16, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

My day was extremely interesting. Here's the story. I was in Geometry class, sitting by my friend "J" and my other friend (whom I think, but am not sure of, is at least a little bit bi) "S". We were watching the movie Black Sheep. So, we're bored and we start talking and joking around. "S" ends up drawing this huge murial on my right arm. It's pretty sweet...but that's not the interesting part.

Okay, so, "S" gets done drawing on my hand, so she decides to take my ring off of my finger (class ring, cost a perty penny, I might add) and make me try and get it back. Somehow, we end up holding hands...Then, after she DROPS my ring on the floor and I put it back on, she says this, "Hey, you wanna make out?". I was like :jawdrop:

I didn't make out with her....it would of been, awkward, in the middle of class, plus my teacher kept turning the lights on.

What do y'all think?

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

:O
    omg
    LOL
    Well... umm... it is interesting. So you decided not to make out with her because it was in the missle of the class? What if it would be outside your school or anything? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Trumpetplyer23

I don't know...I mean, she's pretty nice and everything, but I'm not sure if I want to make out with her just yet...

Oh, I forgot to add this, according to my friend "J", I was totally flirting back...Which I was, it was pretty fun, too.

4. Peridot

Haha. Irrelevant to the story, but anyways.

Sounds like she's interested in you.
    Are you sure she wasn't joking?
    Well, you claimed she was nice and everything. So, I guess not.

And one question I must ask. Is she hot?
    If so, go with her! Haha. : D

5. Trumpetplyer23

She's not bad looking, but not really the kind of girl I find attractive....Interesting conundrum.

6. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :jawdrop: sounds like she's a little bi...or lesbian, idk which

7. Trumpetplyer23

Yeah....Every one in my school (except for one girl, she thinks everyone's straight unless you make out with a member of the same sex in front of her) thinks she's at least bi.