1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll be busy, will you be too

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FreeFlow9917, Aug 15, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

Hey guys just letting you know that i will be busy everyday of the week until seven o clock p.m. central time, i have school, than football, and on tuesdays, late night marching band practice until like 8 or 9, so i will have to cut on EC hours guys, i'll be on occasionally after 7 but i will be booked. Any of you guys going to be busy

---------- Post added 15th Aug 2013 at 07:24 PM ----------

Exception to sunday and early saturday

2. Stripe101

School is starting soon. Frak knows I'll be busy.

3. George

Yeah I'll have less time as well with classes starting back up next week. I'll also be a teaching assistant for a few physics lab classes, and if its anything like last year that means a lot of time spent grading reports.

With my little spare time this fall I'm planning to get involved with the LGBT group on campus. I'm excited for that more than anything since it will be my first time doing anything like that. :slight_smile:

No worries though, I'll still try to come on and post regularly. This community is too amazing to give up for anything. :icon_bigg

4. GayNerd

With school starting for me next Monday, at most I'll be on for 3-4 hours.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, school's starting in a little over a month so I'll be offline for a good portion of the afternoon come weekdays. Which I suppose has its benefits, finally getting outside the house...

6. SecretlyASloth

School is starting in like 2 weeks, and then I have rehearsals for a production so I'll be busy.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the process of buying a house and will most likely only have 30 days between signing the contract and moving. Yeah, business is imminent.

8. ScatteredEarth

School will start for me any day now.. And it's only 3 hours a day.. I really have nothing better to do :c

9. Hiems

On the 26th, I go back to school as a pharmacy student. I'll be busy studying for classes and working as a teaching assistant for general chemistry. I might tutor organic chemistry as well if I feel capable enough. But most likely, I'm just working two shifts as a TA, which entails helping students out with worksheets, grading them, and recording grades online.

10. blueberrymuffin

Classes don't start for me till after labor day, but yeah, the amount of work is crazy (9 books for a single class...)

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anybody in college is going to be busy...

12. LinkLarkin

I don't start back at university until October so not really! :grin: Although I am going on holiday for a fortnight soon and this time I don't know if I'll be taking my laptop with me :frowning2: So I might be offline for a while :tears: If I can find any wifi I'll definitely check in on you guys on my phone at least.

13. Wells

Wells Guest

When I go to school @ the beginning of September. But I'll be on most afternoons, if I have no ho,ework

14. Foxface

back to classes, finalizing my licensure, finishing some classes so I can get into my second masters degree, work full time, and get healthy and prepare for my half marathon

Foxface