1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Matty1994, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Matty1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So since I've been 18 I've only been out 3 times to a night club, never been to a gay place. The first time I went my friend got touched up by a guy, who is also a guy but isn't gay. Anyway we just laughed about it for a bit and just put it down to this guy thinking my friend was gay.

I went out last night with some friends again and I was stood near the bar with them and another guy came up behind me and started grinding me full on and kept trying to talk to me, after a while he got the point I wasn't gay (even though I am but just in the closet to them xD).

Anyway the reason I ask is because maybe this is why gay guys are seen to be so promiscuous, this kind of thing never happens with straight guys and girls (unless it's near the dance bit). Just seems a bit weird that in a place filled with mainly straight men and women that gay guys do that. Anyone else have similar experiences or are we just good at attracting gay guys?! haha

2. justjade

In my femme days, when I'd go to college parties and get hit on by women. Sometimes they'd make out with me, too, which I didn't mind. The thing is though, they were all either straight or bi. It's kind of interesting to see this kind of thing in action. But being a gay guy myself, I've never had this happen to me. Maybe I still look too much like a girl. Maybe all those girls thought I was a lesbian. *sigh*