1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off at Dad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Aug 17, 2013.

1. person57

So I accidentally hit my brother in the eye with a string and I think he knew it was an accident and he started crying really loud and told my dad I did it ON PURPOSE. I told my dad that it was an accident and he didn't believe me and he slapped me. The thing is, is that half of the things I ever told them, they thought was a lie. I have lied to them a couple times when I was a little boy and I tell them that I don't lie anymore and they should move on from that. It really pisses me off. They always believe my little brother and he's lied quite a few times

2. SecretlyASloth

That's a sucky situation :frowning2:. Such is life with younger siblings, especially when they're brats.
    For me, I was your brother, until my older brother, as they say, "killed me with kindness". Basically he was super nice to me and loving until I felt guilty for being the mischevious fuck I was. :3

3. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done...a lesson to be learned?

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't think that will ever happen, even if I did the whole "kindness" thing. I just keep everybody at a distance. They don't like it, but they've earned it.