1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Krilky, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was wondering, I've always had short hair, and I've always envied kids whose parents let them have longer hair. Because I think it looks better on guys, I've always wanted it. This is what I mean: Duet With Myself - YouTube

I was just wondering, when I go to college, I think I'll try to get that look. Does everyone's hair grow out like that, or do some people not? I'm worried I'd get this look. http://bogieworks.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/13/david.jpg

My basic question--can haircut people, as in stylists, tell how your hair will look if it grows out longer?

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I think if you start to grow out your hair, it will pass through the mullet stage, but I don't regret having grown mine out.

Ziester Adrian

3. SunSparks

Not everyone's hair can just become as Charlie's naturally without doing something to it, but some can. However, you can make it happen.

It depends on how your hair is... you can probably tell right now. That David guy's hair isn't cut right or styled right to make it look like Charlie's. David (apparently the guy with bad hair) has thick hair and it seems to be poofy and dry. A nice cut, moisturizing the hair, and some styling could make it look just like charlie's. Unless you have extremely small curls or something like that, you'll be fine :wink:

Also, just a side story, I've had long hair since I was a kid, but it wasn't because my parents let me. You know Lady Gaga's Hair song... right, exactly like that. I fought, I cried, I kicked, I screamed, I rebelled... for my hair. They surely still want me to have short hair, but thats not my problem.