1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The whole shit had happened!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, May 17, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hey there,

sorry for my inactivity in EC nowadays,

I had a few rough weeks previously.

First, I got an F in my numerical methods paper. It sucked badly, but I have to pray that the supplementary papers make it a pass this time. As usual, I managed to only complete 2/3 out of that shitty paper, so I'm not sure whether they'll grant it as a pass... or not.

secondly, my car is stolen. thank goodness there's insurance, and thank goodness it's better than getting robbed in broad daylight, and thank goodnesss, it's a cheap car. Death to the thieves.

thirdly, i screwed up my biochemistry. I admit it was my fault because i'm not really into Life Science since I'm in engineering. But hope that I don;t have to do all these crap too.

The results will be out after this month. If my GPA is less than 2 (because I destroyed 2 paperS) my loans revoked for next semester, and I could be in probation. I actually did well in all subjecst, but this semester, shit happened. Shit only happened this semester.

I don't want my pa to know all this for a moment.

And thank god, I don't really use that student loans, he's funding my studies instead.

I hope I'll attack the next semester with pride and joy! :grin: