1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This made me smile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ozy, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Ozy

Ozy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So we have to do a persuasive writing piece in english, it has to be something you feel strongly about. I clearly wanted to do one on same sex marriage but I couldn't bring myself to do it:icon_sad: So im doing one against animals testing, our teacher asked us what we're writing about and this one girl said "For same sex marriage." As soon as I heard I turned and looked(not being obvious) and I gues she could be a lesbian or just an amazing person. Anyway it made me smile ear to ear:thumbsup:

2. wity

That is so amazing, the other day someone called me a she, and that made me smil so much, don't you love it when people understand you?

3. Ozy

Ozy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yup:icon_wink

4. Awkward Balloon

When I was in class before summer, I was holding hands with this guy during an exercise (we were just messing around, although most people suspect he's gay) and my teacher made a homophobic remark about it. The next day a group of my friends approached the teacher and told him what he said was really offensive and homophobic, and they stood up for me. :slight_smile: It just brightened my day, and gave me more faith in our generation.

5. Data

Data Guest

That is fantastic! I never had a teacher do that to anyone, but for your friends to stick up for you like that is AMAZING! Yes, a little faith has been restored.:icon_bigg