1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school talk, it's the fun stuff though :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Aug 20, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So is it bad I started school last Wednesday and already have a tiny crush xD. Probably. He's in my cooking class, he's shy but really nice. And hes cute too which is a plus. Hah.
    whats your favorite part of the day on a school night?
    I like a really hot shower in the morning, when I have ceramics class after my lunch, taking my shoes off after a long day especially if i'm wearing boots, Netflix at 8 (I make a schedule so I get free time and work time) , and picking out my outfit for the next day.
    What about you?
    Crushes, anything about school?
    It can be ramdom :slight_smile:

2. Awkward Balloon

Well I start back next Friday, and already I'm disappointed. I heard that my favorite teacher (who I had for four subjects) is gone, and also that this * BABE * of a teacher has left too, and he taught me two subjects. Not my ideal way to stay the year.. :frowning2:
    But other than a possible six new teachers, I'm really looking forward to it. My life sort of revolves around school so during summer I'm rather lost. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm going into an exam year too, which should be enjoyable.

And have you spoken to the crush? :grin: