1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weekend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Aug 21, 2013.

1. leer

Been looking forward to this weekend It's Manchester Pride and somehow its got bigger ''if it's not big enough already '' This is my 3rd Manchester Pride it's focus this year is the 1980s am looking forward to strolling round the markets taking in the atmosphere am also looking at some rainbow pants to buy am visiting the expo event lots of stuff going on their maybe to gay for me but we will see .love the parade I hated the first one I was just in shock never felt so gay in my life .
    On Monday ''Bank Holiday in the uk'' am taking my brothers round this is new to me they dont really talk much about me being gay their choice am not the type to bring it up all the time but its good that they show support . Lastly A candlelit Vigil I will admit I found this a bit morbid at first but some mates have talked me round to going its in respect to those who have past away due to the Aids Virus am not sure how am going to feel after it .

2. have fun! i was going to go but couldnt get time off work :frowning2: