1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pranking others

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Have you ever pranked your friends before? I'm a very known prankster among my friends and classmates.

I've done the following:
    put ketchup in my friend's yogurt
    Snuck fake cockroaches in my teacher's desk
    Put a fake spider on my friend's computer
    Put myself in a box and scared my newspaper adviser when she tried opening the box
    Rearranged all of the desks in my English class before the teacher saw us (I had help)
    And I gave my classmate the wrong answers for a Mandarin test (he annoys me and he doesn't try at all).

What kind of pranks have you guys done?

2. Bear101

I've done several things in the offices where I worked.

I've clipped all of a woman's paper clips together. She pulled one out and 50+ came with it.
    I've "wound down" her chair until when she sat down, her seat was about 18" off of the floor.
    I disconnected her handset from the phone, so when the phone rang, she picked up the headset and couldn't here anyone (this one I shouldn't have done).

I've done some other things, but most of them are pretty innocuous.

3. suppa groovy

I tried to make a prank call once but I ended up calling a prison and hung up in fear.

Also in my spanish class in middle school there was a white board at the front of the class room, and one at the back. My friends and I decided to rearrange the whole room so it was backwards. That's about as close as I've come to a successful prank.

4. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    More than a prank it was an assault on the girls' dorm.

Basically, myself and 10 other chaps made water guns out of empty plastic bottles, dressed up in black and sneaked into the girls' house during a school trip.

We stacked up outside the front door, then kicked it open and spared no-one. Not even the female teachers that accompanied us. Then, just as fast as we came in, we buggered off.

Fun thing is, nobody got detention or any kind of punishment. The teachers did yell at us, but that's about it.

5. RoguesWolfe

-_- I have terrorized my little sister.....yet she still respects me. I've woken her up with fire crackers, scared her with air horns, hid all her clothing, took her towel while she was in the shower, the whole whip cream on the hand trick...so much.

6. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At sleepovers I used to "antique" people. When someone falls asleep you get a handful of flour and throw it in their face when they sleep. I was mean back then XD

7. Data

Data Guest

In school, I used Loop Youtube and put a video of a toilet overflowing sewage up onto the projector screen.

At home, I have done many pranks:
    Plastic wrap the toilet bowl.
    Detach the tank fill tube of the toilet and put it under the lid. It shoots water when flushed.
    Put a hard candy in the shower head connection. Hot water melts the candy and coats the person in sugar so they're sticky when they dry off.
    Injected vinegar into the first inch of the toothpaste tube.
    Turned off the main house water connection while my mom was in the shower and told her the city was outside saying she didn't pay the bill.
    Put a rubber band around the trigger of the hand sprayer of the kitchen sink and pointed it forward.
    Pulled the fuel pump relay of my mom's car and told her her engine blew up when she couldn't get it started. Then I miraculously fixed it.

And my favorite running gag is to put tampons (still in the wrapper) all over in various locations. I love to put them in my mom's and my sister's wallet because they find them at the worst time (like paying for groceries). It cracks me UP!

I'm a joker, but I never do anything that could physically harm someone or put them in danger.

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 11:17 PM ----------

Oh and this reminded me of one more thing.

The couple days before New Years day I got an entire box of those "snaps" that you throw on the ground and they pop. Then I unwrapped each individual snap and emptied the rocks out of each one. I then put the whole pile of rocks into a square of tissue paper and twisted it up like one GIANT snap. Then at midnight I went into my mom's room and tossed it on the floor and screamed "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" It EXPLODED and she nearly jumped out of bed and landed on the floor. I almost peed my pants!:roflmao:

8. RoguesWolfe

XD Ahh I love those! And that is just great!

9. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would never do something like that.

I fail to see whats so funny about it.

It´s disrespectful.

It´s basicly bullying.