1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate i when they say that!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by michaelman, Aug 21, 2013.

1. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i really dont like it when people say oh ur Gay,Lesbian,Bisexual ect... ur going to hell and i hate tha because im a christen and DAMN proud of being BI i belive that if we expected chirst jesus is ower savor we WILL go to hevan WHO'S WHITH ME!!!!

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2013 at 07:28 PM ----------

srry misspelled expected and it wont let me frican edit

2. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. antago

I would say that your beliefs have little to do with having an ability to save yourself.

4. RoguesWolfe

I may not be in any sort of religion, but I believe if people are true to their religion and have faith and such then so be it. Sexuality has nothing to do with it, but that's just me. I have lots of Christian and Pagan friends and I respect their views on their religions.

5. Data

Data Guest

The Jesus that I know and love would love anyone regardless of their sexuality. According to the Jesus I know and love, even murderers can be forgiven of their sin. Jesus died to save everyone, and as long as you believe in him and are good in nature your salvation is very, very certain.

6. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah dude. I know what you mean, a year ago or so, I shared an image for marriage equality and a guy (who was in the seminary) sent this to me:
    It bugs me the most that are folks that happen to be gay get the shit for wanting the same things that straight folks do. It pisses me off to no end. The Jesus I grew up to know and love accepts everyone into His kingdom and doesn't condemn anyone. "The pure of heart will see the face of God" Matthew 5:8. I apologize for spewing out a random bible verse but that right there is the one particular verse that pops into my mind when religious folk tells LGBT people that they're going to hell.

7. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Real Christians don't say that.

If they knew anything about Jesus they would know the kind of people He hung out with were considered the evil outcasts and He got a lot of heck for it...

8. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @myheartincheck

Too bad the "devout" dont see that :frowning2:

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At the end of the day, those who are nonjudgmental are the truly devout and most at peace~

10. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thanks you all and sorry for the language i put on there lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    My favorite quote to regard this is: "i want compassion, not sacrifice!" At hosea 6:6. What kind of god would ask something so hard and futile like being chaste because you are gay? Not everyone can be chaste, some people would feel depressed their whole life for lacking sex and love from a partner. I think its not fair or just to ask that from gay people.

God is merciful and just. Asking gay people to be chaste is neither merciful or just. Therefore is not what God wants.

When god makes some law it is with a reason, he doesnt makes nonsensical rules like : "hit your head against a wall 3 times every friday at 4Am or you will be sent to hell"

That is not the God i believe in.