1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My awesome dream!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theCHIVEguy21, Aug 21, 2013.

1. theCHIVEguy21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I had a great dream last night that made me more comfortable with being gay!!!!

So this is what happened:
    There were a mass amount of people waiting in line for something(it was never shown for what)and I it was the longest line I had ever seen in my life. It went through streets, apartments, banks, houses, a library, a rooftop, and I went through all of them! We were all waiting patiently in a single file... very odd if you ask me. I didn't recognize anyone. I just left the line and was followed by a few people I knew and I was walking on this bridge and passed this cute guy. As I passed and turned my back to him he ran out of line and asked me out. So we walked together holding hands proud for everyone to see.

Of course once I started holding hands with him I started to see almost everyone I knew!!! I remember saying to him quietly "hey they are all looking at us..", then he replied with "ok let them". After he said that I was surprisingly very very happy and when people asked me are you really gay? I replied with an enthusiastic YEAH!

I knew when I woke up I was happy with being gay down to my very being. Even though I hesitate sometimes to tell people, which I assumed that I was still getting used to being gay, I now know I am truly happy with it.

2. RoguesWolfe

Reading that just made me really happy, glad to hear that!

3. Secretman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome!

My dreams are usually montages of horrible things, including me accidentally eating meat (I'm a vegetarian).

Although accidentally eating meat might be a metaphor since I'm still uncomfortable with my sexuality. Hurr hurr.

4. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow man, that fantastic.
    I havent dreamed in forever, but i remember bits and pieces of dreams im not really sure i ever had. I remember this one face, i swear i never seen him before. (hes gorgeous, perfect.) I just remember his face and (lots of rainbows) being in love. Im wondering if he is my one, i do believe a bit in faith and destiny (still make my own decisions) so idk.

All i know is that ive already forgotten the face, dreams are wierd.
    Love yours though, maybe you should write a poem about it.

5. Data

Data Guest

Oh boy, that's a great dream! Dreams influence me TO THE CORE and a good dream like this will pump me up for days!

6. nartleb

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That dream is so sweet!! I wish I could dream things like that :frowning2: all I ever dream about is me falling off airplanes or falling off a cliff hahaha

7. ScatteredEarth

I'm oh so glad to hear that! Now all I need is a dream similar to that so I can start spouting it to everyone :3