1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are you good at budgeting ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Aug 22, 2013.

1. leer

If I could pinpoint the one thing that my parents have taught me it would be this to not go mad when you get paid to always think forward with money save money for bills exc . I have always kind of worked as a teenager I had a paper round stacked shelves at the local 7-11 or off licence in the uk . I did buy cloths and stuff with my wages then but mum insisted I left some in the bank .

2. kylo

I tend to be pretty frugal with my money. My parents always taught me to save as much as I could for future emergencies, etc. I do splurge every now and then and make a big purchase because I feel like I've earned it, but for the most part I budget wisely and save most of my money.

3. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I have this great habit where I don't save money and just try to make it last for the year...
    :help:

4. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    As soon as I get my salary, I divide them for each and every things I need. Half goes to the savings. 1/8 goes for my school needs (ex. projects) and 1/4 goes for monthly grocery (stocks for soap, facial wash, shampoo ect.). Another 1/8 goes to my commuting allowance and the last 1/8 goes to food. I also receive weekly food funds worth 10$. I budget them carefully so I can have each and every thing I need to buy when our workmates goes to wet market every saturday dawn.

Me and my brother we're taught how to use money wisely since we're not rich but enough to have 4 meals per day. And save money for the future. :slight_smile: