1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how does it feal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by michaelman, Aug 22, 2013.

1. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I never kissed :kiss: a guy before only a girl so i was wondering if a guy or girl(but mostly a guy) cold cold tell me how did it feal? great? bad? harable? and was it a peck? soft? make-out? or a full blown make-out?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I didn't care much for it, :lol: but I have a feeling everybody is different. Everyone has different kissing techniques and styles.

3. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same here man, but i want my first gay kiss to mean something, so im not going to rush it.

4. Awkward Balloon

I used to feel like that, but I've realised that my first gay kiss won't be with the guy I'll spend the rest of my life with. I'll forget about him in a few years, no matter how special that moment was. I think my first kiss with the love of my life will be important though. :')

5. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess, i dont really think ill be very picky when it comes down to it. My first (straight) kiss wasnt as i thought it to be XD.

6. Proportional

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly there no difference except one is a male and the other is. A female

7. jargon

My first kiss with a guy was surprisingly unsurprising. Didn't really feel any different than kissing a girl. I have found that guys and girls do tend to have different styles of kissing, but you its not like you can identify gender with 100% accuracy by kiss alone.

8. AKTodd

Never kissed a female in a romantic or sexual way, so I can't offer a comparison I'm afraid.

That said, the first time I kissed a guy was the with the second guy I ever hooked up with. He asked me if I was into kissing and I said I'd never tried it before. So he kissed me, with and without tongue. I became an instant fan!

I am majorly into kissing and its a major turn on for me. It feels hot and sexy and intimate all at the same time. Depending on how its done it can be romantic and gentle or animal intense and nasty (the good erotic kind of nasty:grin:).

As to specific sensations...if a guy's unshaven (which by late afternoon most adult men are), then there can be some roughness from the stubble (more so if he has a mustache or beard). There might be a scent of cologne or aftershave or deodorant or maybe just sweat and a bit of man funk (depends on the guy and the situation). Some faint taste of toothpaste/mouthwash/whatever he drank last sometimes (again, it varies). The feel of his tongue touching and then pressing up against or 'wrestling' with yours. The feel of his teeth against your tongue and his tongue inside your mouth can be quite nice :thumbsup:

For me, I like to kiss a lot, both romantically and sexually, at the start of the act and then repeatedly during and after.

Anyway, that's my take on it. That all said, everyone is different and likes/gets turned on by different things. You may love kissing beyond all reason. Or it may be just so-so for you while a guy running his fingers through your hair is the definition of ecstasy. Or whatever. Everybody's a little different in this.

Hope this helps,

Todd

9. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    It might be a little more aggressive than with a girl, depending on the guy. Also guys seem to be a little... less graceful, if you will, and more interested in a more passionate kiss than a quick peck. That's my experience but I'm sure it depends on the guy.... either way is nice though XD

10. Choirboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ummm....I think I need to leave the room for a bit....

11. Mariall

I didn't actually enjoy my first that much. XD It seemed rough and forced and while tongue is nice, there was way too much slobber. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've never kissed a girl yet but from what I hear they're more gentle (thank god). But again it really depends on the individual and what you prefer. Personally I don't want to feel like the dog licked the inside of my mouth, but that's just me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. KhanSaheb

:roflmao: I was thinking the same thing, Choirboy! If this wasn't an anonymous forum, I'd be trying to get AKTodd's number and address right now.

I'm like Todd. I love kissing and find it to be the ultimate foreplay. I especially like to be kissed on my neck and earlobes. And a good make-out session is a real turn-on for me.

13. michaelman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hey whe u people say it depends on the person the i must like it rough lol :lol:

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:31 PM ----------

@mariall i acualy like the idea of a kiss being rough a full-blown make out is wha i say ROL :roflmao:

14. AKTodd

Ah shucks:icon_redf . Thanks guys, that's really nice of you to say, even if just in fun.

Todd

15. Northern

I've kissed girls before and honestly it wasn't that great.

I, well I have always had this sort of idea... The first time I get kissed by a guy I always imagined it would be romantic and stuff, so I honestly couldn't tell you. But I imagine it would be quite nice.