1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drunk sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, May 19, 2008.

1. hoping

i was just talking to a mate of mine who says when he gets drunk he gets horny so it got me thinking whats it like to have sex when you or your partner is drunk. ive heard that guys cant get hard or its really weird. have any of you had sex while you or your partner has been drunk and if so what was it like?

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

It is harder to get a boner (if you're top) since alcohol makes blood more liquid therefore making erection harder. If you're bottom, Make sure you don't fall asleep at the middle of it. LOL.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've only had sex sober, and with sober guys, so can't answer that. It does seem that alcohol makes people more willing to have sex...or, at least, more willing to ADMIT they want to have sex. But no one I know seems to think drunk sex is better.

Lex

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would depend how drunk you were. I think if you're a little buzzed, it can sometimes enhance things because your inhibitions are lowered. I had a boyfriend who basically would only let me fuck him when he was somewhat tipsy because otherwise he had a hard time relaxing enough for it to be pleasurable. Happily since I am not someone who needs to be on top all the time, I did not keep him in a state of perpetual drunkenness. *grin*

If you are more than somewhat drunk, the sex can be okay but then you can't really remember it properly the next day, which sucks. There was this one guy I was really into and we had sex just once and we were both relatively drunk and I don't really remember it, which is sad.

It is definitely more difficult to achieve and maintain an erection when you're drunk but of course there's a lot more to sex than a dick getting stuck in an orifice, despite what you might have heard from straight people.

Sex generally is (should be, for sure) mind-blowing enough that I don't think perception-altering chemicals of any type are really needed. Still, lots of people, as Lex says, have a hard time copping to the fact they actually want sex, so alcohol does seem to be heavily involved in hooking up in a lot of instances.

Yay sex-negative overemphasis on how wonderful lifetime monogamy is! (That was sarcasm.) Let's make everyone feel bad about their sexual urges and desires!

5. TriBi

Generally speaking alcohol reduces inhibitions - so that could result in people being more 'open' to doing things that they might not when totally sober (and/or regret them afterwards?).

Too much alcohol is unlikely to enhance the experience, IMO (tho' I guess a lot of people eventually find that out for themselves).

BTW - can we please remember that this Forum is 13+...and keep the discussion appropriate. :wink: There can be a distinct difference between posts that make an 'educational' contribution - and those that fall into the realm of 'too much information', LOL.

6. jazzrawr

Well, i guess it would be harder for guys to "get it up" drunk...but its not harder for girls to be aroused drunk, actually i think its the same except youre more willing sometimes XD

7. s5m1

It all depends on the guy and how much he has had to drink. Thankfully, while I have had sex while drunk quit a number of times, I have never had any problems performing. On the other hand, I know of others who aren't so lucky.

8. Jim1454

I'd never have sex with someone I don't know if I'd had too much to drink. But sex with my bf when I've had a bit to drink is just as enjoyable in my opinion. But I wouldn't want to do that all the time, because it's also enjoyable sober, and the hangover the next day makes a repeat performance less likely.

9. Jdmdrules

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    don't have sex while your drunk, you want to remember it dont u?