1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graduation AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sorkadubane, May 19, 2008.

1. Sorkadubane

So okay!!! its like every year there are new grads and ususally all of us know someone who is graduating, this year for me my friend Tommy "girl" is the grad. 4 me, WOW we were so innuberated last night it started about 5o'clock and lasted until 4 this morning and yes i drank the wholeeeeee Damn time. Im not usually one to drink but hell i stared out drinking before anyone did well me and Tommy did, heres a pic [​IMG]I mean seriously that is horrible, and i have to give a BIGGG SHOUT OUT 2 my amazing girlfriend melissa because she totally helped me last night!! I dont know if i could have survived the night with out her. im gonna upload some pics here in a sec from last night i have tons still to put up. well as for the topic WHO here knew someone and attended a grad. party this year?? iI love graduation parties stories cause usally somethis really nutty goes on. for me we tied Tommy to this sling from the celing she was handcuffed the WHOLE nine yards and we gave her twelve swats for all twelve years she stuck it out this was my bright idea by the way so when she got let down...Dannie here was running like a puss. lol. God what good times, and My girlfriend Melissa sang and played the drums for her god shes talented. well over all everyone had fun and suprisingly enough there was no party poopers this time round, usually at parties theres always one drunk person who has to start shit, i thinki woulda beat someone up if they ruined my girls party!! well thats my living room up there just bought the vodka oh and see that rose in the back ground? Lyssa my girl got me that for VDay this year AWWWW. well thats all for now! lets see those replys!!!Love dannie(&&&)