1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ex got hot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Argentwing, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was with my first gf, both of us were 17. I liked her a lot, but the problem was that while she was cute, she was not what you'd call fashionable. She had a cool style, but a lot of stuff she wore was influenced by her religious beliefs (Catholic), and modest to the point of frumpy. I think she used her religion as justification for her body-image issues as she was very shy also, but now that she's 24, she's a new girl.

Now she's not at all afraid to rock tank tops, sleeveless dresses, and other more revealing fashion that I'd been dying to see for years. She also has a couple wigs she uses in cosplay, which are far better looking than her normal hair and do her look wonders.

I'm not saying I want her back, because we weren't meant to be. But dayum! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anybody else have transformation stories like this of past relationships?

2. MerBear

Yes, my ex wasn't the most attractive thing when i first met her but i fell for her personality ...but she wasn't the skinniest person. she was a little overweight. hair was a mess, didn't have the best fashion sense

and Now, she's lost a lot of weight, she has the best smile, Looks wonderful in dresses and anything inbetween.

she's so sexy now and it gets me sexually frustrated now and it makes me jealous because she's gets anyone she wants and I only want her but i can't sadly because we have tensions and she doesn't like me that way so

she's so sexy now.....but i'll always love her for who is not what she looks like

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, but can I get your ex's number? :wink:

(kidding, kidding!)

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, she's got a new bf now. But if for only a little while at least, she did admit to me that she was bi-curious. I wish I could talk to her about it without the situation being really awkward.

5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah maybe you'll get past the awkwardness someday. It'd be nice if you could talk about that stuff together. :slight_smile: