1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decisions...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RoguesWolfe, Aug 24, 2013.

1. RoguesWolfe

So I've been painting quite a lot. Not even sure what I paint until well I'm already done. So anyways i have a few different paintings, and my friend has been looking at them thinking I would be able to post them on deviant art and possibly sell them. Now I don't think I'm that great of an artist but I paint anyways, and mainly just abstract things. Though I'm not sure if I can post pics of them up in here...to explain better..

2. iHateThinking

Painting is awesome! To be honest, I used to hate painting, but then I actually started to learn how the whole thing works and fell in love with it.

You should be able to host images through the forum (As long as they're uploaded on a website like DeviantArt, Photobucket, et cetera). I'd love to see them, since I always enjoy seeing other artists show their work. :slight_smile:

We should have an art thread or something, another forum I'm on has that and it'd be a great way to show the works of different members of the forum.

3. RoguesWolfe

I love painting, it's a way for me to escape this world and go into one of my own. Well I'll get some pictures of em and show ya :slight_smile:. Though trying to sell it is a huge step to me, before no one was even allowed to see anything I did. An art thread would be amazing, I have so much stuff!

4. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure about all the EC policies, and I have had no experience with these web sites. But one important point: there definitely cannot be any possibility of contacting you off EC. I think I've seen people banned for 30 days because they "thought" something was OK when it wasn't. Moderators here would know what is acceptable, and what's not.

That said it would be fun to see the work of EC artists!

5. RoguesWolfe

Well I'm deciding to show just one for now since the others I don't have any pictures of them yet. I'm also working on another one but not what I meant to do. I was meaning to paint a weird clock just cause I wanted to....then I ended up painting a Celtic cross and turning it into a clock with backwards numbers....I can't even explain it.

Anyways I don't like my art and don't really understand why my room mates like it.

[​IMG]

6. Emulator

Sounds cool. I have quite an interest in painting as well. Having read the rules through, I guess it's okay to post your art here, but it's still better to check with a mod or someone with thorough knowledge of the rules.
    You could also set one of your paintings as your profile picture.

-Emulator