1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Height Difference

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Northern, Aug 25, 2013.

?

What is your stance? (hehe pun)

1. I like height difference

20 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. I don't like height difference

9 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. I don't care/Don't really know

36 vote(s)
    55.4%
  1. Northern

Hiya, not sure if this has been talked about before (most likely has...) which in that case sorry! But if it has not, well let us discuss height difference!

Are you for it? Against it? You really don't care or have any clue what it is? Discuss :slight_smile:

2. Jared

I personally like guys who are shorter than me and my boyfriend likes guys who are taller than him. We have an eight inch height difference, I'm 6'3 and he's 5'7.

3. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It'd be nice to be a similar height (i'm 6'1) but it honestly doesn't matter much to me.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like shorter guys personally, because at 6'2" I'm really not used to seeing people taller or even the same height. But I won't rule somebody out for such a trivial trait as height.

5. Bolin

Don't care.

6. RainbowMan

Don't really care, that's so shallow. I mean, if you're going to judge someone on the basis of something that they can't control like how tall they are, probably not the kind of guy I want to be with.

7. Gen

Gen

This made me giggle.

I'm am 5'5". I have no problem with people who have random preferences on height, but when you are at least half a foot beneath average height; you lose all right to have a preference. Lol

8. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um.. I'm fine with it, I guess.. I'm 5'7", so I'm not entirely the tallest person around. I kinda figured that the person I'd be with would have been taller than me anyway (and he is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

9. Ohhai

I really don't know... I'm 5 ft 3, so the chances are that I'll be with someone taller xx

10. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I'm not sure. I like the idea of my partner being shorter than me, but at 5' 1", that's probably not going to happen. I do seem to mostly be attracted to people who are roughly my height.

11. I don't like people towering over me, but I don't like fearing that I'd crush someone in bed.

12. charlavail

Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel a little shallow when I say I don't know if it would work out with someone who is shorter than me. I'm 5'6, and I like people to be my height or taller. Maybe I'd cap it at like 5'3 or 5'4, but I don't want to crush somebody. However, I have found people shorter than me attractive, I just don't know if I'd end up finding it awkward.

13. LinkLarkin

I've voted for don't like because I always imagine having a boyfriend who's a similar height to me, but honestly I wouldn't let something so silly come between me and a potential lover at the end of the day. I'm a bit on the short side so I'm more likely to meet a taller guy anyway.

14. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I accidentally voted wrong, lol. I actually love height difference. I am extremely attracted to women who are taller than me. Though, I'm 5'2'', so most people I know are taller than me.

15. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Eh, I don't really care about height differences. The existence of a height difference certainly wouldn't be a dealbreaker for a relationship with someone I otherwise really liked.

Being on the shorter side (about 5'7"), I used to worry that no girl would want to go out with a shorter guy, although in sophomore year of college this 6 ft+ athletic girl had a crush on me for some reason.

However now I'm comfortable with my height, I'm likely to be shorter than any potential male partner, and that suits me just fine in terms of what sort of role I see myself playing in the relationship.

16. Data

Data Guest

I don't really like extreme height difference. I'm 5'6" so I would prefer someone to be short like me. It doesn't really matter in the long run, but if I could help it I would prefer a similar height. It makes for good hugs and spooning!

17. RoguesWolfe

Any size works for me. I've dated someone who was a foot shorter then me and then a foot taller than me.

18. kresukun

Last time I checked my height was 5'6" so anything close would be nice. :slight_smile:

19. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don´t care a damn. As it happens, my bf is a bit taller. But I would date a little person or a giant just the same.
    I wouldn´t know why not.
    I really don´t understand how anyone can have a problem with it.

20. RocketMoose27

I would LIKE to have a boyfriend that's shorter than me, but it's just a personal preference since my crush's height would probably be the last thing I would notice(Unless it's completely obvious, like, a HUGE height difference).