1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or Straight

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by treeofleaves, Aug 26, 2013.

1. treeofleaves

This isn't really a question, more of a annoying confusing thing i want opinions on. but how can you like people when they are straight because then you will never really have a chance with them, but then i feel like there is hardly any bi/gay people out there so then i never experience someone of the same gender

But then i think...ooo they might be bi because a lot of people are bi these days..and i just never know...and then everything they say i analyse it, to try to figure out if they are bi/gay. buutt its sooo annoyinggg.

There is this girl in my year right..and ive talked to her before..but she is kinda just like 'another girl in my year'....and well i know i never have a chance with her...but you know how it is ..sometimes you just think what if? but then i think she is straight anyway...anyway...yeah..opinions..stories..anything.

:bang:

2. lovely lesbian

It is confusing because you think someone is gay then they turn out be straight but you just never know sorry rubbish advice. X

3. RoguesWolfe

I know how this goes. For the longest time I had a crush on my friend. Now she is completely straight, and where I could be myself around her it was fine. But then i started to really like her, which got annoying because I knew nothing could happen. I basically started separating myself from them for a bit to kinda get my head straight. But I also know what it's like thinking someone is straight or are they possibly going my way. There was another girl I liked, we hung out as friends for awhile till one day after basically studying her I kinda just took a chance. I wouldn't do what i did but I basically kissed her and told her how I felt randomly. I suppose I got lucky because secretly she had liked me since we first met.

4. I really thought my crush (who's good friend) was straight, until I told her I was gay and she said she was bi. We just joked about it for a few weeks before I actually told her I liked her, and she said she felt the same. Sometimes you have to take a chance. It's almost strange how often people like someone who likes them.