1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else ever been stalked?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CharlieHK, Aug 26, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Well you see a while back, I had a really close friend. She was this chubby red head who was funny and in a matter of seconds we were best friends. I didn't have many friends, new school an all. So she was like a godsend to me. But soon things got very creepy, she was "handsy" :icon_redf and there was this really awkward sleep over at her house where she wanted to sleep in my sleeping bag with me...and it gave me the creeps. Well at this time i considered myself asexual because i felt so disgusting for wanting a penis, so as far as wanting a relationship i was really not gonna date in highschool. So i told her i didn't want to be around her and she sort of like freaked the f*ck out and was like "can we still be friends?" and i was like... :eek: whoa whoa whoa...that's all we ever were: friends.

Well she got her friends to believe that i had said some really mean sh*t to her, soon a lot of people hated me :tears:. She would constantly email me, she'd follow me around, and then whenever she saw me she would sob, and all her :tantrum::tantrum:friends:tantrum::tantrum: were so mad at me like I had caused this.:eusa_doh:

Eventually I was emailing her mom saying that if she didn't stop i would be talking to the principal and counselor. And then they both stopped emailing me all together.:bang:

And eventually it died down:confused2:. And the following year (tenth grade year) she and i would just say hey, and we could talk like regular people. And then once i started dating Kelsey, she would always ask me "so are you still with him?" and i'd say "yes". She would ask me that a lot. And sometimes i catch her following us places around school (places where she doesn't even have a class at:eusa_naug) and it's super creepy. So i dunno, I'll be in the eleventh grade here in a few days, i wonder what this year will hold.

Has anyone else ever been stalked? I'm just curious to hear some stories.:soapbox:

2. biggayguy

I meet this guy on another message board. We exchange emails for a couple of months. Then he asked for my phone number. I made the mistake of giving it to him. He calls me up and starts talking about leaving his job in Texas and moving in with me. I keep telling him that he should keep his job and find a boyfriend in Texas. He won't listen. He starts talking about killing himself if I won't love him. I finally had to block his email and phone number.

3. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Never happened to me. But it happened to a friend of mine. She is too selfless sometimes and she accepted being in a relationship with one of her best friends, but then she got tired of his needyness and overjealousyness and control-freakness, until she was able to break up. This is when the stalking began: he calls her 37 times exactly each day, and leaves exactly 6 voice mails each day, he appears at her home some times, but now not anymore since she said the department security to not let him in. To make things worse he is a hacker, so he did some weird thing where he calls her but the number that appear in her phone window is mine (he knows im very close to her).

He already said to her " if anything happens to me (suicide) its your fault"...

I wonder what exactly is going throught the head of this people...

4. leer

a guy at work had this crazy ex she kept turning up at his workplace once she posted naked photo's of him in the canteen she doesn't even work hear . she ended up having an injunction from the court's .

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think so, unless it was done without my knowledge, such as through social media. When I was younger, there were a few women who didn't understand the meaning of "no," and they persisted longer than I would have liked. I simply did nothing and they got the hint. Whether something on social media is stalking is hard to define. There could be looking a few times to see what someone you knew is up to, or drooling over their profile repeatedly. The latter is stalking, at least to me.

6. Hrantou

It happened to my sister. She broke up with this guy years ago and he would not let it go. It got to the point where he would call my house a lot of times each day and even wait outside the house for her. He would hide in bushes and just wait.

My dad finally scared him off by finding him outside, throwing him against the wall and telling him that if he ever came 'round again, he wouldn't live past that day. It was intense. After that, he just disappeared. Never came 'round again. Thank god. Scary days around my house.