1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truth or Dare ideas....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshhunt, May 20, 2008.

1. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im having my birthday party on friday, and we are going to play truth or dare, except without the truth part, and instead of choosing what you do, you draw it out of a hat.

Does anyone know of some 'dares' and stuff that we could put it.
    FYI, it will be both guys and girls and everyone is straight apart from me...

You can write down pretty much anything, as long as it isnt lame (Like 'sing happy birthday at the top of your lungs') or is to sexual (stuff like undress the person to your left's top with your teeth is fine).

Fire away?

2. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yeah, any other ideas for 'party games' would be loved, thanks :slight_smile:

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the most obvious one is get them to snog the same gender. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Spin the bottle also works for this. :grin:

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A couple of years ago, I dared one of my friends to wear a towel as a cape, a shower cap on her head, and carry bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and run up and down the street yelling "I am Captain Bathroom!" Fun times. Then again, we were 13.

5. smilealways

smilealways Guest

snog the same gender... good one lol

french kiss?

6. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Spin the bottle FTW

7. Tim

Tim

Haha, a guy at my last party got dared to kiss me, and he was going to, and I was like "Uh, No, I'm not kissing sarah's boyfriend on her birthday." (I wasn't out at the time) My friends who knew I was gay thought it was freakin hilarious I turned down a kiss from a guy XD

Anyways, Kissing the person to right/left/directly in front is the standard I would think.

We used to do this, but it does have a chance to make people get sick :wink: Have a bucket of ice water there, and have things like dunk one article of clothing in it and then pull it back out and put it on.

8. Jenni7117

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. InaRut

I hate flip cup, Pyramid, or kings cup.
    Drinking games are evil!

Don't play those....you can play Kings Cup without alcohol though. Just get Tobassco sauce and gross stuff to put in it...And then instead of drinking alcohol you make them drink gross things...like the stuff under the kitchen sink. JUST JOKING! Don't do that!

:slight_smile: Truth or Dare though:
    Eat a tablespoon of cinammon

10 minutes trapped in a closet with the person to your left

Come out lol

Call Phil (me) and tell me you've kidnapped my older brother and now are holding him for ransom.

10. ok455

Stole this from a yahoo question

1.Kiss a given person for a given amount of time (ex. kiss for 2 minutes w/ tongue)
    2.Find something edible in the kitchen for the person to eat that isn't meant to be eaten straight (ketchup, salt, flour, ...)
    3.Have your victim run around outside screaming something totally inane. An example being have I guy go chanting "I am woman, hear me roar!"
    4.Dare a guy to put on full woman's makeup or let the girls do it.
    5.Go out on your porch and sing the "I'm a Little Teapot" song.
    6.Get a guy to go out into a public area scratching their crotch and saying, "Damn these crabs really itch!"
    7.Dare a male player to let all the girl players remove his shoes and socks so they can paint his toes with nail polish. He must remain barefoot until the game is over and hope he hasn't lost his shoes and socks while playing.
    8.Have a person smear jelly in one armpit and peanut butter in the other armpit. Then they must take two slices of bread and wipe it off. Then they have to eat the sandwich!
    9.Eat a piece of food (such as a grape or whip cream) off someone of the opposite gender's tongue.
    Push a penny around the toilet seat with your tongue.
    10.Have a guy make-out with a pillow or teddy bear for a certain amount of time, have him say the girls name he likes and make kissing noises.
    11.Have a guy put on a bra stuffed with socks and walk around in it pretending he is a female, his idea of a female!
    12.The person being dared must pick a guy and that guy must do that girls makeup with a blindfold on.
    Have a guy kiss every girl, and then tell who has the worst and/or best breath.
    13.Have the “daree” drink a can or two of their preferred soda pop. Have the game continue, but remind the person to tell everybody when they have to pee. 14.Make that person hold in their piss until they're begging you to let them go to the bathroom

I used to play that when i was 12 years old me and two other boys used to dare eachother to hump eachother.

11. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get them to do a dare, and if they can't do it, they have to take off an item of clothing...lol

12. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Lol i found these cards in my sisters junk room ages ago,
    but it was more for a drunk truth or dare.

My fav tho was the, swap underwear with the person opposite lol. :O but thats just me :s

13. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

btw i wasnt rooting thru my sisters stuff without permission :s :icon_redf