1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Single

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Aug 26, 2013.

1. MerBear

Today was my first day of school and I hated it, I don't know...I'm really starting to hate being single but I have to be patient like everyone else is.

do you like being single?

there were a bunch of attractive girls in my classes too which didn't help me at all.
    The only girls who talked to me were my friends, I can't approach a girl for shit.

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm single at the moment. I mean, I would like a relationship, but right now it wouldn't be necessary for me to have one. If one happens, it happens.

3. Hiems

I'm really busy with schoolwork, so I prefer to stay single now. And even if I considered being in a relationship with a guy, it would not be fair for him because I'm not out.

I've seen attractive guys around campus, but I don't approach them either. I just enjoy the eye candy and move on, haha.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'm perpetually single. I'm thinking of putting that on my business card...

See, I'm conflicted. I don't want to die alone and I want someone in my life but yet, I like being alone and not having to worry about maintaining a relationship...

5. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been single my whole life, I don't know any better. But the idea of having someone to care about does sound very nice. But I won't get my hopes up

6. MerBear

yeah, that's kind of how it is with me.
    it's just .....I just hate being alone because the one thing that makes me happy is being with someone who makes me happy

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless your relationship is absolutely golden, being single isn't so bad in comparison. Both single and taken status have their pluses and minuses. Your personality determines which one you're better suited for, and at the moment, I do have a girlfriend, but I occasionally wish I didn't.

8. MerBear

well, i'm not saying single is bad at all, Im just saying...I just don't like it but i am being patient like everone else

9. pancake111

I've only had one girlfriend, so I don't mind too much being single. But sometimes I wish I did. It was nice knowing you were in someones mind!

10. Mariall

I actually love being single :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have my moments, but overall, the times I enjoy being single probably outweigh the times I wish I had someone. For instance, when first discovering my same-sex attractions, it was the only thing on my mind, but now, it's like "Whatever".

Friends, family, co-workers, therapist, and support group are more than enough for me!

12. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Meh. Relationships are overrated. Plus, when I transition, I want to stay stealth. Relationships would make that nigh impossible.

13. iHateThinking

Single as of now, not really sure how I feel about it. I mean it's cool because I don't have to deal with relationship obligations, but it sucks when you aren't totally over the relationship you just lost. I know I'm not really ready for a relationship now, so I'm not really searching for one as it is. If it happens, it happens, but I'd prefer it to be when I'm actually mentally capable to be in one.

Also, Honors. So relationships are not my first priority.

14. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am technically "single", but I am currently dating someone. It is kind of nerve racking because I love and enjoy my freedom being single, which has tons of benefits! However, I've been single for too long and I don't want to end up forever alone.

15. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've never been anything other than single.
    Night be nice to be in a relationship (don't know since I've never experienced it)
    I'm fine with single :slight_smile:

16. qwr42

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'll ne honest, i really want a boyfriend, but im not looking forward to any relationships. Ill just chill a bit and wait for someone who's worth it... could be a while though.

17. LinkLarkin

I loved being single when I was in the closet. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I wanted a relationship at some point in the distant future, but I had all the time in the world. Now I've started the coming out process, so it's a lot more realistic for me to have a relationship than it was before, and I've realised that I'm twenty, I'm a lot more enthusiastic about having a boyfriend than I once was. It also doesn't help that I have never felt that I've found a friend who cares as deeply for me as I do for them. That's mostly why I want a boyfriend. I'd sacrifice the sex for the emotional connection.

18. Northern

I shouldn't be talking here too much because I want a relationship, but it's only so I don't want to have one... It's confusing

19. Being single doesn't really bother me that much. What does bother me is the nagging thought in the back of my mind that tells me I will be single forever, that I will never find love. I'm content with being single now, because I'm young and just doing my own thing, but I hope I can eventually find someone to share my life with.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not ready for a relationship right now anyway. I'm still in the closet, and I would want to fully come out before getting into a relationship.

20. RoguesWolfe

I like being single because I feel free.....but I also don't like it when I don't wanna be alone...so who knows. I also don't bother looking at all...so meh.