1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curious

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RoguesWolfe, Aug 27, 2013.

1. RoguesWolfe

Alright time for awkwardness...for me anyways..sorta. Ok I'm just in that I don't really give a fuck right now. Anyways so for the longest time I didn't give a crap about sex of any kind. Most of my exes found that annoying, wasn't my fault it did nothing for me. I mean yeah I would do it just to shut them up mainly, did I like it no. I didn't even like holding hands, hugging, cuddling, nothing at all. I may as well not have dated, it was like it was just a label and we were just friends. Anyways over the past two three...not really sure months....that has changed. At first it as cool I was like alright maybe I am a bit normal now. Ever since my crush came into...well back into my life I can't stop thinking of her or really anything. She made it to where I actually wanna do things, even if it's just holding hands or cuddling. But.....now there's a bit of a problem...an annoyance. Sex, touching, any kind of thing like that.....will NOT get off my mind. It's like I'm always freaking turned on and it's seriously annoying. I've done many things to get it off my mind but it's like it just stays. So here's my deal is there anyone else like this? If so what the hell did you do?

- Trying to not go insane here..

2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Congrats, dear! Now you know what it's like to feel horny. The solution to your problem is to bed your beloved, so get at it. :wink:

#2 Adi, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. Before I knew I was trans*, the idea of having sex weirded me out and I had no interest in it other than a vague desire to have it one day. I mean, yeah, I had fantasies and I'm sure if my ex would've been ready for it, I might've been willing to give sex a shot but there wasn't a drive to do it.

Now? It's like now I know what I am, there's no reason to really hang back. It's a bitch, I'll admit, dealing with being horny and dysphoric at the same time. Kind of wish there was a way to switch the feelings off, considering I'm not comfortable enough in my own body to even think about sex with someone else.

4. RoguesWolfe

Lol I would if they didn't live a few hours away from me. That's the sucky part about this whole thing I don't get to see her much. It's been two months just about since I've been able to see her.