1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attractions after coming out...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HopeFloats, Aug 27, 2013.

1. HopeFloats

After I finally came out to myself, then here on EC, and to family and friends... I have been getting more comfortable with my sexuality. In the process I now notice women everywhere. Tonight at the grocery store, I found myself checking out women that are older than I am and certainly not the hetero-norm for attractiveness. But damn, smoking hot.

I've been surprised at how attracted I am to women about 10 years older than I am, women who are less feminine, and women who know how to get stuff done. It's like when I was in the closet, I didn't even let myself look or experience my true attractions.

What attractions have you been surprised by after coming out?

2. BornInTexas

That's cool. :slight_smile: I think I experienced something similar, but I experienced it more after coming out to myself than coming out to other people.

3. RoguesWolfe

Mines...um well after figuring things out of course I would hot guys and women, but also more so transvestites..I pretty much figured it didn't matter what you are.

4. Ohhai

I've suddenly started noticing (or allowing myself to notice) all the good looking women. There are so many gorgeous women about!

5. MijSo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I started finding beauty in appearances that are quite uncommon, like blue eyes on black people, or really deep red lips on pale skin. But I think that has less to do with me coming out and more to do with preference of exotic appearances.