1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it really that obvious that I'm gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Perseus

So it was the first day of school yesterday and I met this new girl. We only talked for a while together in a group of friends which I was out to. We talked about school and stuff. At lunch when we sat together, my friend said "Can I ask you a question, do you think Will is..."
    And she didn't even manage to finish the sentence and she replied "Yes, I know the question. It's so obvious, he doesn't even try to hide it. He's really flamboyant and everything. I'm okay with that." I didn't even mentioned my rainbow pride bracelets to her... And I was kind of surprised.

I'm happy though, I didn't even have to think about how to tell her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin:

2. RoguesWolfe

Hey if your happy with it more to ya!

3. Ohhai

If you're confident with it, then who cares! :slight_smile: xx

4. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    I gotta be honest, if that's you in your avatar picture, then yes, it is. And there's nothing wrong with that. :wink:

5. srslywtf

I wouldn't say you're obviously gay, but alot of people would predict it correctly.. (if that is u in the pic)

I think its great, nobody ever predicts me, means I have to explicitly explain myself and theyre like .. what? you're joking right!

6. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're fine with it, I don't think there's anything wrong with being flamboyant or anything. I wouldn't say you're obviously gay, either, because I'm not really into labeling people. Nobody believed me whenever I came out though, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: