1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward asking out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RoguesWolfe, Aug 27, 2013.

1. RoguesWolfe

What is the most awkward way you have ever asked someone out? Or even the dorkiest way? Did they say yes? Or possibly a weird look?

Mine is a bit more dorky than awkward really. I had bought a necklace that had a sword with a dragon around it. It came with a pouch of which I put a note in there asking the guy I liked at the time out. He kept it but denied me, but meh.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I had to ask/confess my feelings to my crush/best friend out on Deviant Art because I was too chicken to do it in person. But I suppose that's not so much awkward as opposed to just dorky. :wink:

And yes, they said yes and we dated for almost two years. :grin:

3. RoguesWolfe

Lol that's actually pretty cute. I don't think I have ever actually asked in person anyone out. I'll write it down, or ask online. I'm way shy.

4. LD579

I texted someone who was less than a meter away from me while we were wrapping up a meeting at a small, round table. For many reasons, it didn't happen, but aw well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. RoguesWolfe

Ah now I remember there was one that was kinda funny. I went on a date with this guy and brought my sister and friend since i was extremely nervous. We went to see the movie chicken little. During the part where chicken little and his friend hold hands he grabbed my hand. After the movie I wrote on his ticket if he would go out with me.

6. Ohhai

I asked guy out over Facebook when I was 15 -.- it was only for prom, but he got the wrong idea, and told the whole school I was after him -.-

7. RoguesWolfe

Oh sheesh, had that happen before...not fun.