1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pump it up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stephany, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Stephany

What do you do to pump yourself up when depressed?

I interviewed for a job and got the call that they passed on me at the location I wanted, but that another location for the same company wants me to come in and talk with them. I hate rejection.

When I am down, I dance. I crank up the music and dance to the stupidest most cheesy dance songs I can find.

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

2. HeyAshley

i think i'm one of the lucky few that doesn't suffer from any sort of depression, i don't think i've ever just felt depressed. but i guess "depression" has a different meaning in everyone's eyes.

when i'm upset about something i normally just drive around, smoke a few cigs, windows down and radio up.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pick from a list of songs I'd consider masterpieces, and just soak in the sound. Truly great songs are only fully appreciated with one's undivided attention, but it's a profound experience. Some might even motivate you to confront your depression head-on and burst out of it by force.

4. Stephany

Music is my soul. My Dad and I call it "tuning out".. we put on the headphones, turn the music up, lay back and just tune out the world through sound.