1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your dream guy/girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arenmadd, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Arenmadd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In some of my other posts i've talked mentioned my fantasy of a lumberjack.

I don't care how tall he is. I don't mind if he's thick or skinny.

He's got a beard, and long hair, with thick legs and a hairy chest. He's got powerful arms and a lot of meat on his bones, to keep himself (as well as me) warm on cold winter nights. He's tough and rugged, but inside he's a big softy c: During the day, he's logging, cutting, chopping, doing that kind of stuff. And when he gets home, he smells of sawdust and musk, and likes to sit with me and listen to me before he gets cleaned up, so I can take in his comforting scent after a long, hard day. He likes children and puppies, but he doesn't look like he would. Oh, i hope one day i'll meet my mystery lumberjack man.

One thing that helped me when i was questioning my sexuality, was to imagine what i was attracted to the most, and this burly logger came to mind... hehe

What's your dream guy or girl?

2. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My dream guy has a runner's build. He doesn't have to be particularly muscular, but he's lean. He's considerably shorter than me (I'm 6'2", so I'm thinking 5'8"-5'11"). He's got a clean, short haircut. He's either clean shaven or he keeps a trim beard close to the face, preferably not his entire face and certainly not a full on lumberjack beard. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He has a little bit of body hair, but he's not furry.

He gets up early in the morning to go for a run, trying not to wake me, even though he does (but I don't mind because I like watching him leave a room!). He comes back a little out of breath and sweaty, and he catches me fixing our morning coffee and he presses himself against me and gives me a nice good morning kiss.

He likes kids, but he doesn't want any, like me, but since he loves kids, we spend a lot of time with my nephews. He like cats, but not dogs. We like watching the sunrise together as we sit on the porch after his morning run. Most importantly, he's as into me as I am into him.

Whew! I better stop there. I may accidentally raise my expectations if I keep going.

3. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

my dream guy is slim and skinny loves to ride bicycles like me get up early on a saturday morning and go for a ride kiss me good morning hold me in his arms loves kids but doesnt want any just a sweetheart like me

4. kem

kem

He'd like to go cycling or running with me; we could play badminton together or go hiking. Athletic and fit, we'd motivate each other to exercise and eat&live healthy. Not straight edge probably; good wine, beer and liquor, the occasional hookah or a joint, we'd enjoy all of them in moderation.
    We could talk about music, introduce each other to new books, films, music and games and discuss deeply about them. We'd go to the opera or the ballet together and maybe, if he was into it and he really wanted me to come, we'd go watch football or ice hockey at a stadium.
    He'd like to try new things and experience new things. We'd travel a lot, to exotic places and go on adventures. He'd be passionate about something, anything, so passionate that he could spend a lot of time talking about it in detail, explaining it to me. We won't have children or pets.
    He'd love my cooking, or I'd love his cooking, either way as long as its vegan.
    An excellent fashion sense. Timeless. Not really trendy, but always fashionable.
    He'd be somewhat taller than I, or a lot taller, +180cm. Well-built, strong arms and wide shoulders and a beautiful chest. If I jumped in his arms he could carry me with ease, take me to the bedroom and then we'd have the best sex.

Oops, better not spend too much time dreaming of a perfect human. ;__;

#4 kem, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  5. Naomilly92

Slim figure, medium moppy hair, brown eyes, beautiful smile, around 5'8 or above.
    Wants kids and marriage (in the future), willing to move away in the future, supportive, not afraid of showing affection, but too introvert, but not too outrovert

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I've pretty much found him. Someone who enjoys my humor, enjoys my company, has a loving personality, and a skinny boyish twink.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he turns up missing one day, I didn't do it. :eusa_liar

8. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What you mean not afraid to show affection ?

9. blond

Someone who is loving and caring and understanding.
    That's all really.

10. PyroSpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A stocky, masculine guy with board shoulders, close to my height, and ridiculously hairy. Front and back completely coated so they can be cuddly as fuck from all angles.

11. Someone with similar taste in music, a good sense of humor, enjoys reading and curling up on the couch together watching movies, easy to talk to (or more importantly, finds ME easy to talk to)... better at sports than me xD because I'm pretty bad and she'd be athletic enough for the both of us. I don't find appearances too important but I've always found long hair attractive, with a petite frame. Mostly though it'd be in her personality and her smile.

12. wittyusername

Someone shorter than me, somewhat less masculine than I am, and who loves to cuddle. Someone who has a pretty smile and kind of nerdy, maybe. And she has to have a similar taste in music as me. Has a good sense of humor and is overall fun to be around. And is as devoted to me as I am to her.

Dream guy would be pretty much the same except taller than me and masculine. :icon_bigg

13. Max Williams

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My dream guy is a geeky stud who's caring, funny, and everything else good. Too bad that isn't reality haha.

14. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're a bad little boy.

15. pikachulovable

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well for a girl my type usually conists of a darker-gothic/pale style. Weight or height isnt much of a problem but preferably not BIG breasts. Some nice mediumly thick/long hair. Oh la la and caramel skin. Green eyes are my favorite but lets be realistic that is hard to find. To give you an idea naya riverra. I would like someone who lets me be myself and brings out a part of me I never thought was there. Also not too well behaved I am a cannabis smoker so I want someone who par-takes or approves. They should be educated in politics, psychology and things in that area. Since I am a democrat and thats how most of my friends and family are, that is what I long for in a partner. I just could not deal with someone loving bush or any of that jazz. Not to be... a dick. I am a faithful person, this Is due to the morals my father installed in me. So I demand the same. As for religion I am atheist so I have no problem dating someone with religion but I dont desire for pressure on my future kids. They can pick whatever religion they chose. I need someone who is like me, but can give me what myself cant. :icon_redf

16. Northern

I have no clue, it's a mystery to me. All I know is, that it won't matter his personality or looks, I am going to love him for being himself.

17. RainyViolinist

I'd probably date pretty much any guy (who was nice)who'd want me. I'm not much of a catch, see :lol:? But my dream guy would be someone who was masculine but affectionate, humorous, who was stronger than me, but still geeky. Oh and a buff body with little body hair with a stubble would be nice too. A big dealmaker would be if he was kind and compassionate towards others, but still able to stick up for himself and those close to him. Really, if you're nice, I'd date you.

18. Babybee1063

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My dream girl would have to be someone a bit taller than me. She would have long black hair and a pale face with pink lips. She would be some what petite. She would have the most adorable laugh and would love to cuddle and do romantic things like hold hands and Eskimo kiss. To bad I just described my straight friend Alannah. Oops

19. Naomilly92

Not afraid to show Public Displays of Affection

20. Hrantou

Someone who ACTUALLY exists and who ACTUALLY likes me for more than just snoo-snoo time. That will never happen, since I'm not the easiest to be around (truthfully) and people tend to hate me. Which is fine, I'm used to it.

But I guess I can dream eh? Probably a shorter, built guy. Loves nerd and geeky things like start trek or doctor who. Has a good sense of humor and loves to talk and cuddle, but also has a serious and determined side to him. Also, he loves me for me and all that I am.

Honestly, any guy that would like me is already bordering on dreamland so ill take what I can get.