1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power of Positive Thinking

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stephany, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Stephany

Positive thinking is the way to go :slight_smile: No matter how much life sucks, there is always something positive going on. What is the positive in your life you are going to focus on to make today better, if not great.

I get to plan my daughters birthday party, which we are making a fabulous disco skating party. I love planning parties :slight_smile: Remembering that it's coming up soon keeps me thinking positive and it reminds me that my life is no longer just about me.

2. RainyViolinist

It's funny how you use the word "fabulous" on a predominantly LGBT forum :lol:

But yeah, you're right. Life is really sucky at times, but just have to persevere to get to the non-sucky parts :slight_smile:. If you constantly think of all the negatives at the current moment, you won't be able to move forward into the positives.

3. Emulator

Yes, I agree. Positive thinking could work wonders, though I'm more of a pessimist myself. I gotta work on that :wink:

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." :wink:
    ~Herm Albright