1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a opinion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nathlovesyou, May 21, 2008.

1. nathlovesyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Me and my gurl have been friends for a while. We both have boyfriends for about 2 years now. I told he like 2 month's ago that i was Bisexual. She said she was cool about it. But everytime we have been going out just the girls drinking and stuff she's been kissing me. She's been doing this for a while now. She knows i am bi , is she trying to tell me she is too?? and im starting to fall for her and im all confused now. Is she just messing around for fun even do she knows is Bi? Becuz she is messing with my feelings but i dont know if she relizes it.And when we go dancing she dirty dances with me and rubs againts me sexualy and where dancing with a lesbian couple so maybe she is just trying to fit it?? PLEASE help !! i dont want to get heart broken here.

2. LOVEjames

You should really just ask her about it. She's obviously pretty open if she not only accepted you but started kissing you when you guys were tipsy. If it turns out that she isn't interested in you or anything like that and she's just 'having fun' or whatever it is these straight girls do these days, then no harm done.

3. nathlovesyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  4. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Hello there!

I really think that your situation calls for a round of honesty. You have to talk to your friend directly, and ask her straight out what is meant. Because either she is teasing you, which is not fair on you, or she is bi, and interested in you, in which case you both have to be honest with your boyfriends.

The fact that you both have boyfriends means that this situation needs confronting directly more urgently than if it just involved the two of you - you need to ask her, so that you don't get hurt, but you also have to know as soon as possible whether anything is possible between the two of you, so that you can make a decision about your boyfriends.

I hope this helps! Sorry it sounds harsh - but I think that in this case direct honesty is the surest way to prevent *anyone* getting hurt, not just yourself :slight_smile:

5. Jim1454

Yes - I'd have to agree. You need to let her know that her 'teasing' is kind of getting to you, and that you're getting the impression that she's maybe bisexual as well.

6. Jenni7117

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    agreed I would ask her, even if dont want to get too serious, I would say casually "something like do you think you could be bisexual?"Maybe go from there, and let her know its confusing when she plays around, because you dont know if she is serious or not...good luck :slight_smile:

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The one card I play more than any other in the "Lex Decks of Advice Tricks" is...

Ask them.
    Not us.
    Them.

I'll use it here, too. :slight_smile:

Lex