1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kikudog6, Aug 30, 2013.

1. kikudog6

So the title pretty much sums it all up; what's your idea of the perfect date?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats easy. They turn up, we don't leave the house! We play video games and chat and watch movies and eat junk food and then nobody leaves 'cause we're having too much fun and then the next morning we wake up on the sofa together and neither of us have any idea when we fell asleep or how we ended up spooning and holding hands, or under a blanket!

We eat some breakfast and realise that neither of us have anything better to do so we watch some Harry Potter and play a board game.

Repeat every so often and maybe add some sexy times

3. catgoturtongue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In my home, sitting on the couch, with a great movie, pizza and coke. I hate fancy places ><

4. Northern

We'd go out and he would show me something he likes to do, like maybe a bookstore, or if he's sporty we go try that sport, you know try something new. Actually I could care less the place, as long as I am laughing and having a good time, I could care less if we were eating rocks in the middle of a demolition site (sounds kind of cool, besides eating rocks) as long as we are having fun it would be perfect.

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

That's about my perfect date, but add music to the gaming session :grin:

6. AmityRanch

I'm not alone!

WOO!

7. Munyal

Go to movie, and then play MMORPGs together! And then maybe snuggle. But mostly MMORPGs. Maybe some Doctor Who or Star Trek thrown in there for good measure. We would make dinner together, because I discovered cooking with someone is a great way to get to know their personality.

8. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Playing hide and seek with 3 more friends of us... Playing video games...Video games...listening at high volume my favorite band, dancing, going crazy, and the music directing us to a wild make out session and possibly more.. Video games... Taking a Bath together... Falling asleep exhausted from and awesome day... Having nutella crepe for breakfast...

Bonus:multiple dates of playing a video game and finishing it together (that would be fantastic with games like uncharted 2, call of duty mw 2, infamous....)

9. Silver Sparrow

Awesome (but not too loud) concert where we can dance. Quiet bookstore or library where we can just sit and read/be near each other. Walk along the waterfront. Quiet, nothing rowdy.

10. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I guess it would all start with a nice, totally 'safe' battle reenactment. We would show up in our historical clothing (be it two grenadiers or grenadier and vivandiere) and enjoy ourselves with a fairly loud share of gunshot and explosions.

Later, once soiled in sweat, burned hands and foul taste, we would return to my house. A shower, a few videogames and/or movies later, I would make dinner. Ergo, the only dish I ever learnt how to prepare -decently-.

For dinner, I wound set up the mood with candles and romantic music, yet doing my best attempt not to turn it into the typical, clichéd "fancy dinner at home" thing. We would dine wearing our 19th century dress clothes and address each other as "sir" or "miss", just like in the old days.

Finally, we would end the night with a toast and go to bed, cuddling each other to sleep (innocently).

Am I too predictable? xD

11. Jessica79

Oooooooooooo this is a hard one but I want someone with the same interests as me and has pretty big muscles :3 and likes the same music as me that is my prefect guy :3

12. LinkLarkin

First date? Just going to grab a movie together, maybe go for a walk afterwards to get the chance to get to know each other. Second date - going out for dinner, not necessarily somewhere too fancy, but not a fast food joint either. Just somewhere with a nice atmosphere and nice company, then we'd walk home and he's walk me up to my door and kiss me on the cheek goodnight. Third date would be the same again, but trying out a different restaurant. Fourth date I would cook for him and we would snuggle up watching a movie. No sex required because we're taking it slow while we get to know each other.

I think I've thought about this a bit too much.

13. wittyusername

Picnic outside a concert, listening to the music, chatting, and eating his/her favorite snacks. Dancing in the sprinklers and then walking down the river near the concert. Yes, I have the location planned out and everything. Yes, I think about this much too often. :icon_redf :lol:

14. Oxelotl

Maybe walk around town, go to the movies, have dinner somewhere, or being dinner home. watch TV, or play a game, or watch a movie, or even just lie there, talking, holding hands or hugging. I think it would be awesome to have a game or show that we start and finish together. Anyway we laugh, have fun, hold each other.....have a shower together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I'm kidding.....although if it happened great!). And we fall asleep holding each other, wake up next to each other and make breakfast together. I"ve actually had quite elaborate ideas. Kinda cliche stuff.

15. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay it's obvious I'm too bloody deviant and extravagant when it comes to "perfect" dates.

Oh boy. Whoever ends up as my boy/girlfriend is in for quite an adventure. xD

16. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^this.

17. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Really simple. We would order a pizza and watch some really crappy B rated horror movies while we snuggle under a blanket. Though, as long as we're having a good time, I don't really care what we doing.

18. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe a walk in a park. Something nice and simple. Or a movie (preferably at home).

But one that exists would be a nice start, wherever it is.

19. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Now THAT sounds like fun! I would also accept whacking each other with dark age weaponry for a few hours as an alternative :grin: