1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I love being gay too much?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Aug 30, 2013.

1. person57

So I really love being gay a lot and I'm so glad I'm gay for many good reasons. It made me more accepting and supportive. I love being different but I don't know why. If I wasn't gay, I'd never find this website. One of the main reasons is because Men are just soooo irresistible!! You have no idea how irresistible I think men are. If we got to pick our sexualities and I knew what it felt like to be gay I'd choose to be gay with no regrets at all. I'm very glad I'm gay and I love being gay so much. I consider being gay a gift. Words can't even describe how much I love being gay. But do you guys think I love being gay too much because I feel weird that I love to be gay.

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lol, no, there's nothing wrong with you loving being gay. If you've been able to overcome any difficulties associated with being gay and now it's something that makes you happy, good for you. :slight_smile:

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Nah I'm with you 100% there. I definitely accepted it as an important part of my character and cant really imagine being any other way. being gay is awesome =]

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Nah. Dude, I think you're cool. Nothing wrong with being proud about who you are. It's something I wish more LGBT people could have. Hell. Wish I had more pride. :wink: But think of it this way, it's something you can't change. So why not accept it and embrace it, especially in a culture that asks you to downplay it?

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love being gay. If I weren't gay, I wouldn't be on this site either, and I wouldn't be with who I think might be my soul mate. You can't love it too much.