1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my step sister last night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rjrh20, Aug 31, 2013.

1. rjrh20

So last we were at the table with my entire family and we are eating and out of no where my dad goes from now on I am going to check all of your electronics ounce a month. (I have to brothers and a sister) So when dinner was over my sister and I go our room and she starts to kind of go into panic mode and says shit there gonna know I'm gay when they check my iPod. And then she turns around and goes oops, u weren't supposed to here that and then I just go well we can bond over our gayness. So now our parents know that I'm gay and when they check her iPod they we going to know that she's gay, so we don't know how they are going to react because we shares room. And we dont have crushes or anything like that on each other and she has a girlfriend. But ounce they find out who her girlfriend is she is going to be screwed so we are just hoping that they don't follow through with checking our stuff. So I guess the question is what do we do?

2. pancake111

Get rid of all possible evidence if you can. Delete texts and browser history and stuff like that. And if you're online use private browsing. And that totally sucks that he's going to check all your electronics.

3. igoloo2946

I know that panic feeling when your parents are trying to look through your stuff.I agree, try and delete all evidence. Plus if your parents ask you what your password is to facebook or twitter or whatever it is, say that you deleted your account.

4. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    I ended up putting a texting app on an old ipod that my dad had forgotten about. It was annoying to only be able to text when I had wifi but he checked my phone once a week... I guess if he already knows about the ipod though the only thing you can do is delete and clear history. Or maybe there's a way you can get away with saying everything was some kind of inside joke or something somehow... That's a tough situation, I hope things work out for you :slight_smile:

5. rjrh20

Thanks for the help. He just told us he wasn't going to check it because its too much work to check four kids electronics.