1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facial Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LinkLarkin, Aug 31, 2013.

?

What level of facial hair do you prefer?

1. On myself - shaven

65.5%
  2. On myself - stubble

27.6%
  3. On myself - natural

15.5%
  4. On a partner - shaven

55.2%
  5. On a partner - stubble

60.3%
  6. On a partner - natural

22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LinkLarkin

This is just something that's been on my mind lately for some reason. A question for males and/or people who are attracted to males. (I'm assuming male is a term relating to sex rather than gender, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.)

How do you prefer facial hair? I've made the poll multiple choice so knock yourselves out.

I'm personally not really into full blown beards (and definitely not moustaches), but stubble can be pretty sexy. But I'm just as happy with my partner being clean shaven. I prefer to be clean shaven but I usually have stubble because I'm just too lazy. What about you guys? :slight_smile:

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On myself, I like to be clean, which reminds me that I should probably shave soon.

On other guys, stubble can be really hot.

3. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On myself, I always try to shave everything off, but there's usually some stubble left behind. On my partner, I'd prefer shaved, but I wouldn't mind stubble too much.

4. BornInTexas

I LOVE IT ALL! :grin: Everything about facial hair is just g'aw. :grin: On myself, I prefer shaven. Stubble if I am feeling frisky and adventurous. (That doesn't happen often, though. Mostly because any facial hair I get isn't 'facial hair'. It is fuzzy bleh.) On partners, I would love facial hair. That doesn't disqualify those who don't have it though. :grin:

I actually think this is a painting, but it looks so real. Whatever, it is just a picture of a dude and facial hair. Sexy, ain't he? :grin:

[​IMG]

#4 BornInTexas, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I'm male attracted to males...I'm really not into facial hair though. I'd like both me and my boyfriend to be clean-shaven.

Personally I always keep myself clean-shaven, because of my own preference, but also because the facial hair I get is very uneven and patchy, so I couldn't grow a real beard even if I wanted to.

Guys can still be hot with stubble, but no more than that. I'm really not into beards, and definitely not into mustaches. I've seen guys that were totally hot when shaven become kinda gross to me because of a beard or mustache. Some guys can still be hot with beards, but I don't think I've ever found a mustache attractive on anyone. It gives people a sleazy look IMO.

6. Northern

I like facial hair on the guys, I find it attractive, I cannot grow any so I shave the little I can.

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm clean shaven and prefer clean shaven faces. You will all think I'm crazy for thinking for that some guys looked good during the mustache only era. Some guys did. Some.

8. Northern

That isn't crazy, it is your opinion and plus I don't think everyone could decide what attractive truely is :slight_smile:

9. Hefiel

On myself I prefer shaven. On others, I prefer shaven, but I don't mind stubble either.

10. RainyViolinist

Yeah, mustaches are hard to pull off. You can either look really hot or look like a creeper. More often then not it's the latter. For me, I am clean shaven, but I would love it if my future boyfriend had a stubble.

11. StarlaK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I myself LOVE a man with a neatly trimmed beard and/or goatee!!! THAT, along with long hair is a real turn on for me!!!!! :slight_smile:

12. Sarcastic Luck

Agreed. Dig the Tony Stark look lol.

Myself? Currently shaven. Peachfuzz, yo, but given the chance, I'd go for stubble or trimmed beard.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's true. We all have different opinions. BTW, the description of your orientation is darn funny.

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2013 at 08:17 PM ----------

That's true too. For most of these guys, they only tended to have it during the 30 to 45 y.o. age frame, and then got rid of it. Here's one, IMO, on whom it was ok when it was "the look." He's a star who has sort of faded into obscurity.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZSNJzxNYw6g/UJZvwY8uISI/AAAAAAAAEnQ/UL9xCEupyNc/s1600/matt-houston.jpg

I mean, the guy with the exact same face today would probably be clean shaven. It wouldn't look creepy, but sort of stupid.

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Even once I start growing facial hair, I'll probably stay clean shaven or at least keep some stubble.

Stubble on other guys is hot.

15. Pocky

Me: Clean shaven. I just don't have the commitment to maintain a beard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Other guys: Clean shaven. I like a guy with a soft, smooth face. I don't feel particularly strongly either way about stubble. Few guys can pull off a moustache and beards are just dirty.

16. biggayguy

I have a mustache and a goatee (aka a Vandyke beard). I like well trimmed facial hair. Extremely wooly bears are a turn off.

17. Kirito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally like guys relatively hairless and shaven, but I don't know why.

18. RainyViolinist

I think it's really hot to find a guy in modern clothes, like a sleeveless tee shirt or something like that, with a mustache. I don't know why, but the mix of sophistication the mustache brings and the masculinity and for lack of a better word, hunkiness that the clothes brings, I don't know, it just makes me go weak in the knees at the thought :grin:

19. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I almost never see facial hair that I don't like. (I'm picky about mustaches, but I'm warming up to them.) :slight_smile: I mean...

[​IMG]

20. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Shaven to nothing at all, preferably, and this goes for both sides.