1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went to a couple parties last night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Sep 1, 2013.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So last night, I went to a couple parties, while my loving BF decided to stay home. I don't drink and didn't drink at all while I was there, but I still had a great time. It was hilarious. I was inadvertently forced to watch someone taking a shit in the parking lot of a condo complex where the parties were, and later a girl vomiting in the street.

During the walk there, so many drunk guys were convinced I was some kind of celebrity, and wanted my autograph. I had to help one of them walk he was so drunk. I left him on a bench.

I arrived at one party behind one of the condos where the partygoers were playing some bizarre drinking game involving volleyball and Jack Daniels. I walked around the building and looked for an open door and didn't find one.

I headed back to the street and walked to another complex, this one consisted of three-story townhouses. I stood outside and watched one kid do a line of coke as everyone else was smoking both cigarettes and pot. The smell of the two types of smoke together was very interesting. I had figured whoever was doing his best to DJ had been plastered long before he got on Pandora, as he was blasting nothing but OneDirection. It was funny that aside from the trip there, no one seemed to notice I was even there.

Finally, someone left the door to the house open and I slowly and quietly walked up the porch steps and stepped inside. I walked up the 4 stairs into the main living area and found one girl and one guy who'd had way too much to drink dancing to "Best Song Ever" in the living room. Another girl was passed out drunk on the couch, and a guy was sitting there watching Clemson play Georgia on the hulking TV.

Eventually, I made my way into the kitchen and watched a whole group playing Beer Pong. Well, with them it wasn't really Beer Pong, it was more of "Vodka Pong," or "Tequila Pong" as the liquid in the cups was clear and it goes without saying, they definitely weren't playing with water.

One frat boy who weighed about 400 pounds yelled in a drunken slur, "S-sss-stop makin' so mmmmmany!" to one skinny drunk sophomore who somehow landed every throw in a cup. After he made another one, FatFrat lunged, and a couple people around him grabbed him and stopped him. I turned around and saw another girl I hadn't noticed before. She had been in the bathroom, I think, but she was pounding down Screwdriver after Screwdriver after Screwdriver with full-pulp orange juice. That one wouldn't be pretty when you see it again.

I decided to leave and I realized I might have gotten myself lost. (censored) Street was nowhere to be found, and I had no idea which way the main road that goes through campus was. I just decided to follow the road and hope it would lead me back to (censored) Avenue. Mercifully, there was a huge gap in a fence that led to an open patch of grass alongside (censored) Avenue. After I got to a sidewalk, I crossed a busy, main thoroughfare to get back on campus, and I was accosted by three drunk guys and three drunk girls. They all told me that it was a huge tradition to go and piss on the huge whale sculpture and that there had to be people around. Needless to say, I passed, as it was after midnight and I wanted to get home.

As I made the trek across the concrete maze, a cop drove by me on the wide sidewalk and he stopped, got out of his car, and asked me if I'd been drinking. I don't think he was targeting me, but if someone's walking alone late on a Saturday night, I can understand.

"Nope, I was a sober observer. I had fun without getting a drop of alcohol in my system. I can have fun and even if the cops show up and bust a party, I'm not getting an MIP."

The cop shook my hand and said, "You're the smartest freshman I've ever met." and went on his way.

That's how I spent my first Saturday night on campus.

2. Minx

That cop sounds great. :lol:

3. GingerGuy

You know, it's really fun to watch other people doing crazy stuff when they are drunk. I've done this for the last 9 months. But now that I can stop taking roacutan, I think I'll join the crowd and have fun like they have

By the way, in MY country, the legal age to drink is 18 ;-)

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's what I've been doing, being a sober people-watcher, and now I'm going to start writing down what I see every weekend.

5. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same down here in Argieland. Legal age's 18.

And I have to admit, being the sober spectator is great. You get to have just as much fun as everyone else, yet you get to remember it AND have a laugh at others' actions...
    And misfortunes. Oh schadenfreude, what would parties be without you.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went out again tonight, and it wasn't as productive. I still had a good time though.

7. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

The cop sounds like a D*** head dude says he was sober so I'm assuming he wasn't staggering down the sidewalk. He is legal age to be out at any time of the night he chooses. The cop had no right to stop somebody walking normally down a sidewalk I don't care what time it was.

8. leer

sounds like a fun area you live in .imagine what its like on Halloween or thanks giving .

9. I don't drink and the parties sounded not my cup of tea LOL

10. blueberrymuffin

Yeah this is why i can't stand cops. "Smart" has nothing to do with it. Legal age should be 18 (which it used to be), or if we're going by what the average person does, more like 14-15.

Still, i'm glad you were able to have a great time, even while sober.

11. Californiacoast

I have a huge cop fetish so BACKOFF! That said, your night sounds amazing. Mine was like that too. Drove my friend to a club in San Francisco with Six DJ's playing hella cool House music. I didn't drink, but observed lotsa coke being snorted and drunk folks. Smell of weed everywhere! Straight venue, but there were so many cute gay men there, I though I was in the Castro!