1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I LOVE my new avatar!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Meribor, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Meribor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My mum just found this awesome picture amongst the boxes and boxes of stuff that our attic has vomited all over our house.

I also just found out that my old avatar was against EC policies (sorry!), but I had been wanting to change it anyway. The old avatar was PERFECT for where I started this journey, simply wanting to know why I liked wearing bikini underwear and speedos and to understand why society didn't want me wearing bikini underwear and speedos. It also represented well my weight loss/fitness journey I am on (92 pounds so far!). But that was just on the surface and obscuring the deeper gender questions that I have since accepted, and am exploring.

When I came out to my mum as bisexual several months ago, she said she wasn't surprised because of episodes like this when I was younger. I had one memory of me dressing up in my sister's clothes, but it wasn't this day! LOL

So thank you, MUM, a million times over for taking this picture on this day. I LOVE YOU!!!

2. Munyal

This is so cutedorable!

3. Fiddledeedee

Mini!You looks to be really rocking it out!

Munyal: Or is that adorabubble?

4. Nick07

:slight_smile: Sometimes we surprise ourselves, don't we?