1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How was your day?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DannyBoi66, Sep 4, 2013.

1. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    A thread for sharing anything about your day and replying on other people's days, or anything that happened recently.

So without further ado...
    How was your day?

2. RoguesWolfe

Painful? Besides that had to wait to use the bathroom for an hour or so since my friend decided to take an hour long shower. Other than that not too bad, would really like the pain to go away....but! Cool thing is I get cinnamon sticks, so everything's cool now XD.

3. Hexagon

Crap. I woke up with a painful back because (I believe) I've been sleeping on a bed, which upon testing, was harder than the floor. My back has remained painful all day. I then had to sit in a car for seven hours. The very worst hour was when my mother was driving. She kept trapping herself in the slow lane between two lorries, then making the car 'wobble' by turning the steering wheel by small amounts very quickly, probably because she got anxious.

I was told once that I was supposed to say 'fine', but I didn't feel like it.

4. Dalmatian

Had two multi-hour meetings in addition to normal work. Absolutely spent.

5. LILuke

Stressful, got in a fight with my suitemates again and had a panic attack after talking to my mum on the phone because I feel so isolated and alone right now. :frowning2:

6. Hefiel

A little long, but not that big of a deal. College is fun. Really cute guy sat next to me in class today, and since our desks were in "groups" he was pretty close. Couldn't help but take a quick look (read full body scan...too many times I lost count) whenever I could while also listening in class since I had to take notes. But yeah...really cute. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. RoguesWolfe

-_- Now I figure out what the pain is...my shoulders or something is out of place and my back is so tense my friends said I feel as still as a wall.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got to see the files of the company we've just bought, OK I guess, but miles of files...then got to the office where the pressure is increasing...

It's the start of Rosh Ha Shana tonight (Jewish New Year), and for the first time in something like 28 years, I am doing absolutely nothing for it...curiously, not that sad either.

9. person57

My day was okay

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My day was all right.

11. leer

hot stuffy humid cant wait for cold weather

12. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just found out that my car needs freon and the AC has a leak. It's going to cost me $154 for a full diagnosis, plus whatever the cost is for fixing it and the freon. I really wish fall would hurry up so I don't have to worry about fixing it right now. @_@

13. Stephany

Seriously, just found out my husband outed me to a fellow parent on my sons football team... a woman at that...that he's been chatting with... on the side...which is not part of our agreement. I feel like I am going to cry and throw up and break a window all at the same time. We live in a small town.....oh God.

14. eatsleepclimb

I was pretty excited for my first day of tenth grade (today) but ughh it's back in the closet for me :dry:. thank goodness for EC :eusa_danc

15. Fairylink

My day was pretty boring. Almost bed time now though! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. blond

Would have been good if the creepy stalker guy. That come's in to the place i work at didn't show up today.

17. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Tired and want a break, I just recently came home after a month working away from our home and city, got no break after that because they need to man out every shop I've been working. It's a pretty long week at work and just want to wind up and leave at it for awhile to relax and compose myself again cause I feel like draining out all my energy, my motivation to do something. So a vacation in a day or two is enough in the beach perhaps this coming December. :slight_smile:

18. BooksJeansTea

Well I'm sick and so is my son and there are a lot of other things I could think about to kill the mood but really... My day was great :slight_smile:. I like to laugh and it's hilarious when I laugh and I'm sick because it sounds funny. My son enjoys it too so he was laughing at me and I was laughing because he would dance around and then freak out when his nose started running (he's going to be a neat freak.. I'm so proud *tear*). So yeah, I'm sick but it could be a lot worse so I'll roll with the punches. Cheers! :slight_smile:

19. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My day was all right. Had school and got to see my friends, got 36/37 on my Algebra II quiz, which that was good, and no homework is also good. If I get to talk to my quote/unquote boyfriend, it would be even better, but he may already be in bed, so I dunno. Pretty good overall :grin:

20. rjrh20

Woke up at 6:30 went to school fell asleep in 3, 4, 6, and 7 period. Got on the bus went home, went to soccer practice and now I'm hear. Not a half bad day.