1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you try threesomes with a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stridenttube, Sep 5, 2013.

?

Threesomes?

1. Yes! I would definitely be open to threesomes.

32 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. Nope! I I'm okay with one guy at a time.

37 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Me and a friend were talking about this. Just curious as to what the guys on EC would say.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think I would ever do that; I guess I'm old-fashioned and prefer exclusive relationships.

3. person57

I wouldn't do it

4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Eh it would depend on the circumstances, I couldn't give a blanket yes or no answer like this. If my boyfriend and I had spoken about it and wanted to have a threesome with a hot third guy, I would not be opposed. But that would not happen until we had a well-established relationship and were just looking for new experiences to freshen things up.

5. Diego89

Mmm, to be completely honest I think I'ld. :icon_redf

6. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't think my heart could take it, I just don't think I could emotionally handle having a threesome with my boyfriend and some other guy, I just kinda want things to stay intimate and between us, throw another guy into the mix and where's the intimacy :/

7. Diego89

^But yeah, it always depends on the circumstances...

8. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I'm surprised. I thought most guys would be into it. I know I'd do it in a heartbeat, seems like a great idea.

9. Jaden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I admit, I would :icon_redf You only live once, after all. Of course, if it was with a boyfriend and we had a serious relationship and all that, there would need to be discussion beforehand to make sure nobody's feelings would be hurt and that no secondary relationship would come of it. That it was a purely sexual/fantasy fulfillment thing, in other words.

10. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I'm talking about a one time thing with each guy. As in its a guy you don't know and never see again. Just find another guy when you want to have another threesome.

11. penguin machine

Heck yes I'd do it. My boyfriend had some with his ex, and I know it would be better with the two of us.

A large part of my sexuality is really just about making the other person feel good, and getting a chance to explore their body. I would probably love a chance to see something new, but it would have to be someone we could be comfortable having clean, honest fun with. I don't think either of us are looking for some amazing sex expert, I think we would have a good time with someone who's as open to exploring, testing, trying and listening as my boyfriend and I are. One of the best parts of our sexual chemistry is how open we are, and how much care we put into pleasing our partner, but it's not clinical, it's fun, and we laugh, and we surprise each other. I think we'd need someone who was compatible with that kind of intimacy. If we could find someone it felt natural with, then sure, I think we'd go for it.

12. BornInTexas

I guess I would, if the boyfriend and I knew the person beforehand. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't feel too comfortable with a stranger.

13. Jared

I had one with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and we both throughly enjoyed it and would do it again. We talked about it a lot before even looking for a third and then more once we found a guy. We made sure that it was just sex and something fun to try, though he has had a few threesomes in the past. We decided to do it with someone we didn't know so that the emotional side was less tricky and we haven't talked to the guy since and we've had no relationship problems from it.

14. blueberrymuffin

^I guess in that circumstance it would be ok to try. It hasn't really crossed my mind though and it's not a high priority.

15. Macabremelody

it depends if the girl can be trusted and if i can trust my man or woman or damn it so many combos

16. Ohhai

In theory, id like to, in reality, I'd probably not be able to do it x

17. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not now, but maybe when we are ten years down the line.

18. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm open to the idea, but not pushing for anything. It could be fun, and at the very least it's a new experience.

19. Tim

Tim

In general, probably not.

I'm sure there would be circumstances where I might be open to it though.

Sex in general isn't appealing or something I actively wish to participate in, so those circumstances would be extremely rare. Lol. But I'd be lying if I said they would never happen.

20. Ridiculous

This would require two people to want to have sex with me! Not gonna happen :lol:.

Conceptually it sounds like it could be exciting but in practice I think it would just be weird and uncomfortable and awkward. Plus I don't really like the idea of sharing my partner.