1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Question for Gay Guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by unknown17050, Sep 6, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Okay out of curiousity, hypothetically, if you had a boyfriend and he woke up with Breasts, yes the same kind that women have, would this impede or interfere with how you feel or are attracted to said man?

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol that would be werid. Even if you were bi I think that most people would be less attracted to a guy with beast.

3. George

Personally, I would say yes. I really love a good looking male chest, and if the guy had breasts that would be a major attraction killer. Now - if my boyfriend developed breasts due to medications he needed to take (I know a guy in my family this happened to) I would certainly not leave him over it. It just would be unattractive. No different than if my boyfriend gained a lot of weight. Undesirable but nothing to leave them over (though I'd make a strong effort to help him bring that under control). Actually I'll go a step further - id rather have a boyfriend with breasts than one who smokes cigarettes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've gone to bed with enough fat guys to say this isn't completely a hypothetical situation for me. And no, it's never been an issue. If he had huge rounded breasts like a female, it might. Not because having breasts is an immediate turn-off, but having your lover wake up looking completely different IS. Same as if he woke up with a prehensile tail or covered in scales or with an additional pair of arms. My first question wouldn't be "Am I still attracted to him?" It'd be "What the hell happened?!" :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well. I'm a man with them. When you've been saddled with biology that mocks you in the face, I'd be hardpressed to feel anything but sympathetic for my hypothetical male partner. :wink:

7. leer

might freak me a lttle:eek: but being a regular gym attender have seen serious moobs on guys not a pretty sight .

8. Lewis

Definitely. I love being able to run my hand across a mans chest, not over it. Masculine chests are a real turn-on for me, so boobs would just kill it.

9. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Um, well I like chests to be flat and smooth, not fatty; I like being able to run my hand over his flat chest without running into obstacles. So I'm not a fan of breasts, and that includes manboobs...but I think we would have to have a talk about the need to lay off the Twinkies and go to the gym long before we would reach the moob stage.

Female breasts get more than enough obsession and worship from straight male culture, but they're not even really sexual organs, they're mammary glands for feeding babies, so I really don't understand why straight guys go so crazy over them. But of course that's why we have the double standard, where men can walk around with their nipples showing, but women cannot. (Though the rule should at least be applied equally to moobs!)

But complete failure to be aroused by breasts is kinda what clued me in to being gay, as opposed to straight or even bi...I think one of the easiest 'gay tests' would be for a woman to flash her chest at a guy and see how he reacts.

10. Pat

Pat

Ehh, I don't think you can really speak for everyone here... From what i've seen, bi and some curious guys like the idea of their first gay encounter to still feel somewhat..normal. So they can go for transexuals initially. It's really up to personal preference. If you began dating a man because he was your type physically and this happened, then I would assume that you'd be disappointed. It wasn't something that you signed up for exactly. This question doesn't really touch on love to me. Anything you deem aesthetically beautiful can be ugly to someone else.. if you're in love with someone, a big part of it is enduring any obstacle that may occur. Now, we're talking about breasts, but that could also be a loss of a limb or some other drastic turning point. If it makes you feel like you'd leave someone that you LOVE...then you're a shitty person in my opinion. If we're just going for lustful purposes, then I'd assume the person would be disappointed if they weren't attracted to that body feature.

11. Hrantou

Well, I guess that's why no one likes me. I'm on the heavy side so yeah.

Would it bother me? No. I like personality way more over than anything that's on the body. You got a penis? K. We're good.