1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went to first LGBT Group today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kresukun, Sep 6, 2013.

1. kresukun

Like the title of the thread says I went to my first group today and it was fun, even if it was just less than an hour. It was only me and this really cute guy but just the journey itself was fun because we really got to know each other. Could it lead somewhere? Who knows, but now I look forward to it each and every Friday. :icon_redf

2. Ticklish Fish

glad to hear you had a good time

3. LILuke

Whoo! Good for you dude! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. Pocky

That's awesome dude :slight_smile:

It's also not a big deal if nothing happens between you and the cute guy because the aim is to widen your circle of gay friends. Inevitably when you do that, you meet their gay friends and come across someone that you do click with :thumbsup:

5. Data

Data Guest

Congrats my friend! It is indeed a step in the right direction! Will the cute guy be there next time?

6. kresukun

I hope so. I think I may gave developed a crush on him, I say 'I think' because I am not sure, but all of the signs are there, I even had a dream with him in it last night. :icon_redf

7. Ohhai

8. leer

am glad you went also that you spoke up btw nothing wrong with crushing I had a dream once about taking a shower with an older guy I was 15 BTW

9. Data

Data Guest

Sweet! That's good incentive to go back!

Sometimes I see people I meet in my dream the day I meet them. It's your brain putting the final touches on the memory and locking it into the long-term memory bank. Dreaming is critical for memory and decision making. Unless of course, it was a sexy dream! That might mean something different. :grin:

It's always fun when I meet a cute guy, create a slight crush, and only like him more and more as I learn more things about him.

Like if you go back and see him again, and find out he has 2 cats, you might like him even more because animal lovers tend to be kind people and you might just LOVE little kittehs. ^-^ That's random of coursr but you get my point (hopefully).