1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Been expecting this .

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Sep 7, 2013.

1. leer

So I move into my own place a few weeks ago got the flat looking all nice got rid of the bad smell and nicotine stains - smells its a nice area saving me money as it's closer to work used to take 40 mins to drive to work it now takes 15 and the roads are better in bad weather conditions also the rent is cheaper because it not a privet landlord so I really shouldn't be complaining should I.....

Never really lived alone am used to people being around the house like housemates .

used to like to unwind in the evening in the local pub few beers few games of pool. A few pubs round hear bit rougher that am used to I got to know a few regulars seem alright but dont know am gay at the moment nobody does .

A woman few doors away is kind of coming on to me shes about 30 big boned weed dealer I think I can tell them a mile off .

Am closer to some Gay friends and Mark BF

I know am just moaning about nothing but I really miss my local pub .:tears:

2. ScatteredEarth

lol I fear moving out.. I crave attention so it's gonna be a hard step for me when I come to it.

3. can you not go to your old pub every other weekend? just a thought

4. leer

have been back once already :slight_smile: within first week but yes going back on some Saturdays not everyone though

5. Data

Data Guest

I hear you. I hate change, and when I lived alone the lonliness got to me after a while.

Think about it like this:
    You are a potted sunflower. You're happy in your pot and everything's settled nice and comfy. Your soil is nice and wet, but alas the pot is too small and your roots are cramped. Then you are removed from the old pot and re-planted in a bigger, better, new one with nice enamel paint and colorful designs! For the first few days you whilt a bit and droop, but the shock subsides and your roots take hold in the nice new soil. They spread deep and wide and you turn your head to the sun. Now you're happier then you ever could have been in that old cramped pot, even though you were content to begin with.

Doesn't that put a delightful spin on the situation?! ^-^

6. leer

I suppose it does in a fashion mate am a little cheery as i have found out their's a country park not that far enjoyed a light jog before work. also I have bumped into a school friend my one & only girlfriend:wink: when i was 14 she dumped me after a fortnight I wassn't exactly broken heated :badgrin: