1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my life so far...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rjrh20, Sep 7, 2013.

1. rjrh20

This might be long so...

the very first memory that I have is my mom and dad fighting when I was like 2. They soon later got divorced when I was three. My parents moved into different houses and shred custody of my brother and I. We moved a lot in both houses and my dad was off and on in relationships none stop. Finally my dad thought he found his match for life. They got married and were married about three years. Those were the absolute worst three years of my life. All they did was fight. They fought over what we should eat for dinner almost every night. It was horrible. Also my step sister was not happy to be living with us. She hated us. So I got really depressed in around fifth grade and soon later found out that I was gay. My dad and step mom got divorced and then they got back together and broke up and got back together and broke up. So then we moved yet again. I joined competitive soccer and life was all good for about a month. My dad is an alcoholic and he failed sobriety yet again. He started drinking and dating again. He got together with this one girl and then they broke up. Then he found an other girlfriend and they were off and on for about a year. We were all really close though and it freaking destroyed my brother and I. Then my dad dated some other people and stuff. So then he got sober again. But only for a month. Then he promised my brother and I that he would'nt date for atleast a year. But he found another girlfriend again. They date for about a month and then I got my haircut really short. He flipped out, since I was thirteen I had decided it was time I was aloud to make my own decisions. So then I quit my soccer team and joined a different team. Two months went by and I got another haircut. He flipped out again. Then in August of this year, my soon to be step family moved into our house. It was going all great and stuff and then I got another haircut and yet again my dad flipped out. So now everyone shares a room and it is pretty crowded. So I was talking to my stepsister and we are both gay so that's good. oh and in the beginning of june I came out to my mom, dad, and best friend. So I was wondering really what the hardest thing anyone has ever had to overcome I guess.

2. TheMailman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's good to hear that you've at least got someone to talk to who's gay too. I'm sorry about your dad's problems though, it sounds tough, but mayhaps he can do it this time. He'll need you and your brother's support.

How did your mom and dad take it when you came out to them?

3. rjrh20

They had both already asked me so I think they were expecting it. My mom kinda just said it was a phase but I assured her it wasn't so she doesn't care. My dad doesn't give a rats ass so there's that.