1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Modification

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, May 24, 2008.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Is anyone here have any body modicafitions, want any or are interested in them? Body Modification includes: tattoos, peircings, scarification, branding, transgender surgeries, implants, and pretty much anything that changes your body (such as taking testosterone pills) .

A great website to visit is: [LINK REMOVED] it has pics (you can veiw alot of pics even without a membership)and it has a lot of information on modifacations too.

So post your modifactions, opinions on them, or list of ones you want!

Me, personally, has a huge list i'll post later. :icon_bigg

#1 xxAngelOnFirexx, May 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Re: Body Modifiction

tatooos!

scarification? is that like gettin a scar surgically?

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

ewww just saw em , pretty cool tho :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but ew

4. xxAngelOnFirexx

yup! they take sharp impliments and make cuts on you. this also can be cutting but not for pain just for the scar.

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

isnt that same as gettin a tattoo?? but no colours

6. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I love tattoos!! I want more!! At the moment I have eight stars going down my leg :grin: hopefully more to come though :grin: I would love to get my tounge or lip pierced but this probably isnt a good idea with the amount of sport I play :frowning2: appart form that I don't really see myself with any of the other lol.

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

:confused: howd u get the money your only 16

8. xxAngelOnFirexx

my modifacations are; ears: a vertical industrial, a tragus peircing, a rook peircing, a 2g cartilage peircing, three holes up each are are 1/2 in., 0g, and 6g.
    navel: normal belly button peircing.

wants:
    peircings: horizontal navel (surface barbell below my navel)(getting soon), snakebites (lip rings), center lip labret, septum (getting this summer), and nostrial peircing (maybe getting this summer).
    tattoos: angel wings like these: http://www.bmeink.com/A60927/high/bmepb359328.jpg ( found them after looking at hundreds of pics). and a heart tattoo on my left wrist.

thats all i want for now. lol. i just LOVE body modifactions! this summer i'm dying my hair dark purple or fire red too. (!)

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

all i want is a few tattoos n mayb one piercing

10. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

I have a job :slight_smile: I got it done last summer after my exams as a sort of present to myself.. loads of people said I would regret it... but I still love my stars :grin:

11. jazzrawr

I want a tatoo, but just small ones. And i have my belly button pierced already, but i think thats as much as ill do. Peircings can be hot on other people, but i dont like them on myself lol!

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Ear piercing. That's pretty much it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Quitex

Quitex Guest

14. Trumpetplyer23

I've pierced my ears four times. I might get a tattoo when I'm older, because I'm not old enough.

15. interstella

i kinda want stars going down the inside of my right arm :grin:

16. EthanS

EthanS Guest

i caaannn ooooot waiiit! for mine , but the thing i dont like is the bandage thing and doin stuff with one arm

17. TyraBanksIsFierce

I want an eyebrow peircing!

18. jazzrawr

i lurve piercings on other people XD
    ive always wanted to kiss someone with a tongue ring...XD

19. JSG

JSG Guest

I have a few 'mods' and I removed two piercings not long ago. I was supposed to get tattoos that I really wanted but because of the pills (Accutane) I can't get a tattoo :cry:
    I loooove mods, I visit a blog quite often with some really awesome mods but thats not stuff I'll be linking here..
    I really want a tongue piercing, I was thinking of a venom (2 side by side on the tongue) but nah.

One of my friends is a tattoo artist and his work is truly amazing, his gf pierces and my best girlfriend pierces too. All my friends are tattooed and pierced, some way more extreme than others.

20. musicgirl112233

I have my ears pierced. I want my lip pierced but im not old enough. And my mom would kick me out the house!