1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My neighbor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, May 24, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a wonderful neighbor Eddie and he is a great neighbor.I help him out and he helps me out.He knows I am lesbian and fully accepts it.We work together and everything goes great.I am currantly building a 468 big block Chevy engine in my garage for his 1950 Dodge pick up that he is hot rodding and he built a back room for my car parts a couple weeks ago.This was a trade and we talked about it.He sometimes has me come over with my 1985 raised up Chevy 4x4 truck I use for mudrunning,tear up a part of his backyard and says I do a great job doing it.We have a great relationship as neighbors and that will not stop.

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

That's awesome

3. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I think that it's brilliant that you have such a nice and accepting neighbour! If only everyone were like this!

4. panda

I always look forward to hearing about your life.Always interesting.

468 ????:wow:

5. musicgirl112233

6. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eddie also picks up my junk scrap metal,turns it in and I get half of the profit knowing I want it out.I do come over to help him work on his 1950 Dodge pickup once in a while.He is a very caring person too and knows I am a good person too.