1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Election 08

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bitou, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitou

bitou Guest

Is it time for Hillary Clinton to leave the race?

2. bitou

bitou Guest

I think she as to go now. After the gaff she made yesterday, It will be better for her to get lost.

3. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not that i like hilary or anything, but she has a popular vote quite equal to that of Obama, she carried the BIG state primaries- the states that matter to Dems, cause they go GOP anyways, and i think she is a better candidate than obama-- not that i like her...or any of the candidates. besides, its her decision to jump out or not, and people shouldn't push her out. it's not the American way.

4. bitou

bitou Guest

Well, the delagates elect the nominee . That is the democrats rules. Obama has young people , and bring new people in the political system. It is not because Clinton won the the big states mean that Obama can't win them in the general. Clinton is very hypocrite, she is not trustworthy. I think at this time we need someone who will bring people together. Not someone who say this I quote "I have the white Americains votes" or "Bobby Kennedy was assasinated in june of 1968" or " Dr King did not push the civil right movement on his own" and many more. Clinton say anythingh or do anythingh to get elected. She is divisive , and we don't need that now. She has to go!

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

Obama is the anti-christ.

"According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:
    The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will
    destroy everything Is it OBAMA?? "

i got that in a e-mail. do we really want the anti-christ to rule.

(please remember this is Angel talking!) (ps i call myself Angel.)

6. ffdtirtp

ffdtirtp Guest

Clinton said she has the white American vote in response to an interviewer's paraphrasing of analyzed results, Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June of 1968 and Dr. King did not push the Civil Rights Movement alone...how are these statements terrible?

7. bitou

bitou Guest

First, those statement Don't have any place in the democratic campaign. If that okay for you for clinton to say I have the white vote ( yes your are right she quote the AP article ,but they did not mention "white America") , and the black vote or the young people votes is not that important that is okay. Kerry lost in 2004 because there was a low turn out of black voters.Clinton should keep her dignity even if she running for an Office. She has a strong relationship with africain Americain , but she chooses the low road to damage it. For Obama being a muslim, we all know that is wrong and I want to know why people think that being a muslim means you are a terrorist. We have to stop judging people just by the label. It is wrong and absurd to say that muslim are anti -christ. I am not muslim ,but I do respect them as human and religion. This is very pathetic when we know that there are good muslim men, women and children out there. We have to improve ours level of thinking about those who are differents from us.

8. charlie12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll be happy if Clinton or Obama wins in November.

9. bitou

bitou Guest

Well finally I found someone realistic . Only Obama will ,Hillary won't

10. lostinthought9

well, everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but I prefer Hillary...and I really do not understand why the statements about kennedy being assassinated, and about king and the civil rights movement, are so terrible?
    ...besides, why do you want Hillary to drop out? It's still possible for her to get the nomination (possible, but not likely), the democratic party has split either way, so she might as well go all the way with it....

11. SamAlex728

Clinton was on my street last week and if I hadn't had school I would've cussed her out. Catch my drift? Obama rules!

12. Beebo

Since I am not informed enough to go on about the political side of this, I'd like to say that I love these little mysteries. I know no one can say for sure if this is true or not, LOL, but chances are, he isn't. Fun to think about though. It would be quite the ironic turn of events lol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

13. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha as if that's possible. I highly doubt her body guards would allow that to happen. And plus, she's not that bad. She can win states Obama can't. She can win states -- the bigger states that matter -- and Obama can win smaller states that don't really matter. All the polls show she is better at beating McCain in the fall than Obama can, and I believe that's true. So when America picks Obama as the Democratic nominee, sadly, he will lose and we should get used to saying President McCain... what a shame.

14. Bevo

Bevo Guest

I completely believe that is the case, but there is the chance that if Obama gets the nomination and chooses Hilary as Vice-president her supporters may grudgingly vote for Obama.

Hilary Clinton is realistic and although she has made a few faux pais she is more progressive and forward thinking than McCain but less radical or extreme than Obama and i think that America isn't ready for Obama.

Hilary will stay on because she knows that she still has a strong case for the nomination even if many don't think she does.

15. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

16. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oops I didn't quote correctly, but the quote if from Bev26, right above mine. :slight_smile:

17. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.