1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I would like to recrute for Homosexuality..?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Techno Kid, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Techno Kid

I have trouble understanding where the whole "Gays recrute children" idea comes from.
    First off what do they mean by "recrute"? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    The only thing I can think of is that the Catholic Priests molesting children happen to be man on boy. Or is it just pure slander against Gays?

Thanks guys, this has really been making me upset.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. Back in '08, they recruited me for the lesbian league. I decided it wasn't challenging enough so a few months back, I put in my notice and signed up for the Transgender Defenders. Had to pay twelve dollars for a registration fee.

But seriously, it's just slander. Just like how people think gay parents raise their kids to be gay. We all know straight couples never raise gay kids, right guys?

3. Ohhai

Yeah when I was 7 I joined because I like rainbows and enjoy making life difficult for myself.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's complete ignorance of the facts, and somehow they want to hold onto their strict beliefs.

5. IzCassie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Here's a very simple, very true answer.

Some people are idiots.

Haters love haterade. Even if you totally disproved them, they'd come up with some lie to use as an excuse. That's all it ever is, excuses.

6. lukeluvznicki13

I have no idea what this is about :astonished:

7. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They gave me choclate to join ...
    Who dosen't love chocloate?

8. Rigby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll be happy enough if my son is gay, but I'm not recruiting him!

9. IzCassie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This guy.

[​IMG]

10. RainyViolinist

Actually he loves chocolates :lol:

11. derrik

when people fear others - they say nutty things to justify fear

be it racial fear
    religious fear

12. Techno Kid

Yeah all of that makes sense. Thanks everyone! :grin:

13. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a ridiculous piece of conservative propaganda that has been perpetrated to make even more mild people mistrust and hate gays. Very few parents want gay children, so it hits home well.

14. SilverGirl

i hear that a lot but i still dont understand it to be honest, and this is actually an argument for killing and beating up gays in uganda and other countries

15. eatsleepclimb

I made all my friends buy birkenstocks before I knew it was a lesbian thing or whatever, i just really like birkenstocks. So I'm a recruiter! haha
    but really, it's such a ridiculous thing to say...

16. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They told me there would be cookies... :frowning2:

17. Hrantou

Well you see, I went down to my local gay recruitment center, and the guy was really nice. He told me I could have magical powers and worship satan so I said sign me up!

...........no

Its just something they say to rouse up the natives and convince people how "evil" we are. In reality, we're just different people, and they hate that.

18. iHateThinking

Well, apparently, I was indoctrinated by gay people at a young age to promote homosexuality and the gay agenda, by being pulled in the direction of homosexuality through the media shoving homosexuality down every straight person's throats. After a subsequent period of brainwashing, I went down to my local LGBT club and picked up a "Resignation of Heterosexuality/Acceptance of Satan" form, signed it with my own blood in everything! Afterwords I got a "Dark Side" sticker and a lollipop and cookies. Every month I get a subscription of How to Turn Your Straight Friend into a Lesbian in just 90 Days! And Other Tips for the Gay Recruiter.

So, with that being said, I have a new goal in life: To make as many straight women into lesbians as humanly possible, through sheer force of FABULOUS. Because apparently, gay people are like the Reapers in Mass Effect and can indoctrinate people with subtle manipulation tactics and manipulating the magnetic field around them to distort the brain and make a straight person gay.
    ----
    Really, honestly? It's all a load of bull. Whoever created this whole "gay agenda" garbage has obviously been sticking their heads in a tub of stupid. I hate seeing comments like that; the only reason it's an issue is because gays are denied their rights and are constantly bashed upon. "Straight agenda" is shoved down everyone's throats every day, so to say "Straight people don't shove their sexuality on you" is a false statement. It's freaking everywhere, in the news, books, games, movies. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with straight people or what have you, but to say that, technically, heterosexuality is not shoved in everyone else's faces has obviously lived under a rock. I've yet to meet a gay/lesbian/bi/trans person who was trying to shove their orientation or identity on anyone.

Sorry, I'm in a ranty mood. After reading the Batwoman controversy comments I'm about ready to flip tables.

#18 iHateThinking, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  19. Techno Kid

No it's cool, we all get frustrated sometimes. And yeah "Straight/gender normative Propaganda" is EVERYWHERE.

20. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was actually a common belief back in the 70s and into the 80s. I know I heard it on occasion, but it's been years since I've heard it from even the most homophobic quarters.

The main idea can be traced back to Anita Bryant, a country-pop star from the early 60s. In the 70s, her main gig was singing orange juice jingles. She campaigned to overturn a non-discrimination act in a Florida county, and during the campaign, she announced "As a mother, I know that homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children." The belief was that if gays were hidden away and couldn't "bring kids into the ranks", there wouldn't be any gays by the next generation. And yes, many people believed this.

Incidentally, the campaign was a success, and the non-discrimination act was repeald for roughly three decades. Anita then went on to promote other bills - making gay adoption illegal, and criminalizing teachers making pro- or even neutral-gay statements. (If you mentioned homosexuality, you had to label it a perversion that was wrong and should be treated.) Gay-rights groups responded by boycotting orange juice. Which worked - she was dropped a spokesman two years later. :slight_smile:

Whenever I heard someone say "Gays recruit because they can't reproduce", I'd respond "And straights reproduce because they can't recruit - nobody would willingly sign up to be straight." :slight_smile:

Lex